Characters and information

I'm going to write the first 10-15 chapters and then I'm going to publish 2 chapters every week. I'm so sorry abt this but I need to do it so I can actually post by the schedule

Trigger warnings.

Sexual assault
Physical abuse
Emotional abuse
Mental abuse
Self harm
Violence
Eating problems
Drugs
Alcohol
Addiction
Cussing
Suicidal thoughts

Ok so since this is my first book it's going to be a lot of spelling mistakes, and english isnt even my first language, so sorry beforehand.
I'm going to warn you that this might be cringe on the first few chapter's, maybe or maybe not idk. Please just promise to give this book a chance. Comment, do whatever you want but if you see that someone has stolen this book or just copied it (not that anyone will), please tell me:) And if some drama starts in the comments, please tell. Imma get some popcorn and watch;)

You guys can imagine how the characters look like yourself's. I just wanted to show you how I think their aesthetic board will be and describe them a little. Their personalities will come out more later in the book

If there is something you want me to add just say it and if the majority wants it I'll most likely take it in my book:)

I'm sorry if the chapters come out slow the first month or something. I'm still trying to find motivation. I will try to update at least once or twice a week. But please bare with me

You can give constructive criticism to the characters etc, but don't hate on me or the book, because I'm trying my best here:)

Anyways, hope you enjoy:)

Characters aesthetic's:

Vincent Romano - Father486'8 (203cm)StraightBrown hair & the iconic ocean blue eyes (Him and all his kids has the ocean blue eyes)

48
6'8 (203cm)
Straight
Brown hair & the iconic ocean blue eyes (Him and all his kids has the ocean blue eyes)

Ex- Don of the Italian Mafia. Loves his kids and family very much. Would do anything for them in a heartbeat. Loves his kids equally but Anastasia a bit more since she's the only girl in the family. He really struggled with his mental health after Anastasia got kidnapped, he felt like he failed as a father but now that she's back he's not ever letting go, even though he tried his best to get her back. He & Anastasia were the closest before she was taken away. Is a ruthless killer, very good with words and manipulation in the mafia business. Is the CEO of some of his legal companies.

 Is the CEO of some of his legal companies