4: Settling in

In this font is her thoughts

Sorry abt not posting on Sunday, I was busy the whole weekend and I was tired.

Anyways, hope y'all like the chapter

~~~~~~~

Anastasia Delilah Romano's POV

Once Angel left I take a look around the room to just take it in for a moment. It was quite beautiful, black, grey and white walls surrounded me. A king sized bed with black sheets and some comfortable looking pillows

Hell yeah bitch! Insomnia has got nothing on me- it has though, lack of fucking sleep

I'll buy some things later so I can decorate it.

I hop on the bed and watch Netflix. The bed was quite comfy, and the pillow, ahhh so damn comfortable.

I felt myself drifting off to sleep after a while so I turned off my phone and I soon fell asleep.

~~~~~~~

I woke up gasping for air frantically looking around. When my memories came back of the recent events I realized I was at the bio's house. I checked the time to see how much time I got to get ready, 5:40pm, damn, only 40 minutes of sleep. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for dinner so I can be introduced to the rest of my so called 'brothers'.

I wash my hair, body and shave my legs. I blow dry my hair and cover my tattoos and scars with some makeup. I braid my hair in two french braids and get dressed.

 I braid my hair in two french braids and get dressed

(Her outfit but without the purse)

(The braids)

It was 6:40 when I finished getting ready. Oops, I'm late.

I close the door behind me as I walk out of my room. As I walk downstairs I can hear them talk about everything and anything. I feel so out of place

I walk down the stairs as I hear the chatter get more loud the closer I get to the dining room. I walk in with my head held high and nod at Vincent (her father) before sitting in between Toni (Antonio) and Angel. I can see the rest of the boys frozen in their seats, like they cannot believe I am here.