13- Adrenalin

Hello again guys!

So, I had a mock exam yesterday, the 28th, and I have another one the 1st of December, so I am lowkey freaking out because I'm going to a funeral tomorrow, so i can't prepare

Anyways, I hope I won't be gone for long, but I probably will be

Yeah, it's the 19th of December, and I havent so much as looked at this chapter once.... oops

Anyways, let's get on with it

~~~~~~~~

Third person POV

While Anastasia and her dad were eating, her brothers were out getting chased by a car that they couldn't quite recognize yet. They're breaths were coming quick. The car was going faster behind them.

Their car was going faster. The other car sped up. The brothers were getting ready to take their guns out of the secret compartment they have in their car.

The unknown car began shooting at them. Their breaths became quicker. They rushed to put on the bulletproof vests they had in their car.

The bullets flying towards them became quicker and quicker. Alessandro war driving and Emilio was in the passenger seat. Giovanni and Domenico got their guns ready, and put on bulletproof vests.

They began shooting at the car that was following them while Emilio was talking, or more like screaming at his phone to get some of their soldiers to follow them.

After a few minutes they saw that reinforcement had arrived, so Emilio told them to drive a little slower so they could inspect the car after Domenico shot the enemies wheels so the car crashed.

Their soldiers stopped by the crashed car while the brothers hurried home to tell their father what happened and try to make a plan to find out how to stop this.

Vincent's POV

I was sitting at home in our kitchen eating with my adorable daughter when my four oldest sons barged through the door.

"What happened, are you boys okay?" I ask them concerned when I see that they're breathing heavily.

When they notice their sister who is quietly sitting beside me, they try to appear more relaxed so she doesnt suspect anythinig.

"Hey sorellina" Emilio says to Anastasia.

She waves at her brothers and turns her attention to me. She asks me with her eyes if she can go so I could talk to my sons. I nod at her and she quietly leaves after giving me a hug.

After she is out of earshot I ask them "What happened to make you all so out of breath and not even notice your sister?"

"We were in a car chase. Someone started following us, so we began speeding, but they began shooting at us, and after a while our men came after we'd called for backup. So now we got some new people at the base." Alessandro tells me. I nod along when he talks and text our men to do the usual, and to get some information out of them. When I think about the bastards that dared try and hurt my sons, I almost punch the wall, but the thought of my little girl hearing that stops me from doing anything.

I close my eyes and sigh before telling them that it's better to talk in my office so their sister doesn't hear anything .

Sure, she may know some things from when we were captured together, but I'm hopeful she doesn't know everything.

Anastasia's POV

I walk out of the kitchen after dad gave me the look to walk away so they could talk.