10: I'm sorry I've been ignoring you

NOT EDITED

Hey guys! I have many exams, tests and presentations from now on, so it might be harder to write on my book, but i'll try. (I was counting on posting this before i started with the exmas, but im done with all of the now, i only have one presentation and one test left, so thats awkward..)

Anyways, i am going to try and post as often as possible. When i first post a chapter, i kind of get on a roll, and since i posted chapter 9 yesterday after my exam, my ideas are still fresh in my mind, so i hope y'all dont read this after it has been a month since chapter 9 was posted.

~~~~~~~~

Third POV

Anastasia was still sitting by the graves of her children, sobbing for her lost happiness. She sat there for some time, admiring the place she chose to bury her children.

She always did like Norway, it was a peaceful and beautiful place to be. She sat there for another hour until it became dark. It was 5pm when she came back to the car, and told them to drive to the hotel she usually stays in when she visits Norway.

It took about an hour to get to the hotel she was staying at. She opened the door to the car and went out, walking to the hotel doors. she went through the open doors and went to the reception.

The lady standing behind the reception counter looked at her sceptically before looking at the card in her hands, her eyes widening at the sight of it. It was the card only the owner of the hotel should have. She quickly realizes who Anastasia is, and lets her continue on.

Anastasia walks to the elevator and waits for Ethan to get in before pressing on the button to the 10th floor, the top floor which is all her's. The elevator door dings, indicating that they have reached the 10th floor. She stepped out of the elevator with Ethan right behind her, and went straight to the bedroom. She got under the covers and texted goodnight to her friends before she fell asleep.

While Anastasia had already fallen asleep within the first five minutes of them being there, he called and texted his and her family to tell them that they're okay, and that they will come back tomorrow morning.

He soon fell asleep in the guest bedroom after making sure everything was ok.

~~~~~~~

The plane was landing and they were both woken up by a fly attendant saying that the plane is landing. Anastasia began gathering her and Ethan's things and putting them in their respective bags. When the plane landed, they got in Ethan's car that they used before, and drove to Anastasia's house first to drop her off. 

~~~~~~~~

Anastasia Romano's POV

After Ethan dropped me of I quickly gathered my stuff and thanked him before getting out of the car. I walked up to the porch where dad was waiting, looking worried.

When I was within arms distance he scooped me in a tight hug, which I gladly returned.  I havent been the most affectionate person with my dad and Sandro this week, but now I'm better and ready to make up for it.

"I'm sorry I have been ignoring you papa" I whisper into the hug making him cling onto me tighter. "You called me papa" He whisper's happily. I let him go slowly, but continue holding his hand. We walk into the living room, not willing to let go of each other yet after the wall I had put up between us this past week.

~~~~~~~~~

The boys were running errands, so me and dad were home alone. Dad was in his office getting some work done, and I was trying to figure out a way to tell dad that I want to spend some time with him.