11: Movie night

Hey guys!

So, I am starting to write this the day after I published chapter 10, so I hope I dont just disappear again

I am trying to write this fast but also good yk? Ik it isn't that good cuz English aint my first or second language, so i hope it will be good once i finish the story

~~~~~~~~~~~

Giovanni Jackson Romano POV

I stood frozen beside Dominic after Ana kissed our cheek and left.

It's been a long time since someone has tried to initiate physical contact with me who hasn't been my siblings, and I know Anastasia is my baby sister, but this is the first time she has initiated physical contact with anyone other than dad.

I'm so proud of her for coming out of her shell more.

Dominic turns his head towards me and says, "Did you just see that?", I nod my head and he just stares in the distance for a little while before mumbling something to himself and walking away, me going a little after that.

I walk into my room and lay down in bed to take a nap.

~~~~~~~~

I abruptly wake up to Angelo blasting music in my ear. I sit up and glare at him. He begins cackling before seing the serious expression on my face and begin to run away screaming "Dad told me to wake you up for dinner!"

I catch up to him by the stairs and throw him over my shoulder before throwing him in the inside pool we have. He begins whining right away about how his clothes and hair are now wet, and how he needs to shower and change. Dad comes out after hearing all the noise and asks us both to change and then come to dinner.

I shrug and walk off to my room to change into some sweatpants and a t-shirt since I had to change out of my work clothes anyways. I walk downstairs into the dining room where almost everyone was except for Anastasia. A few seconds after I came, she barged right in like she owned the place, except that she kind of did.

"Hello peasants" she greets us. She gets a chorus of 'Hey's' and 'hey bambina' back by everyone.

She sits down and we all begin eating when Emilio comes with the food. It was homemade spaghetti carbonara that he knew was one of Anastasia's favorite foods.

~~~~~~~~

After we were done eating, we put the dishes in the washing machine and cleaned the rest. We all had stuff to do before we could watch a movie, so we all agreed to meet up in the movie room in an hour

Anastasia Delilah Romano POV

I went upstairs to my room because I had some emails that I have to answer before I could watch the movie. I opened the door to the closet after I've arrived in my room, so that I could change into something comfier.

I put on some black sweatpants and a hoodie that I stole from Xavier. After I had changed, I put my hair in a low bun and went to my desk so I could get finished with work before going to the movie room.

There was an email from the Italian mafia on how they wanted me to work with them to take down an enemy

Damn, my family must think highly of me to be the ones to send an email to me- well idk if it's for Dawn, Hades or Fire- oh never mind it is for Hades

I answer their email that I would love to help them take down their enemy.

I answer some more emails about people wanting to work with either Fire, Hades or Dawn. I reject some, and I accept some. After that I go over to my work mail so I could email my assisant about some fabric she needs to buy for my new summer collection that I am releasing this June.

~~~~~~~

After I have done everything I needed to do for the night, I close my laptop and lay down on my bed to watch tik toks on my phone.

About ten minutes later Dominic knock on my door and tells me that the others have already prepared snacks and are just waiting on me.

(AN- Am I the only one that needs snacks when I watch a movie or a series with my family?)

I get up from bed and put on some comfy slippers that I use at home and walk to the movie room where everyone else is already waiting. When I walk inside everyone stops arguing about which move to watch and looks over to me. I raise my eyebrows and ask "What?" with a confused look on my face.

"Which movie or series should we watch? Smile, The 100, Nemo, or purple hearts?" Xavier asks me while looking at me expectantly. I scoff at that and say, "The 100 easily". Angel looks at everyone else with a smug look and says "I told you guys she was going to pick the 100"

Groans can be heard throughout the room, but I ignore it and sit down between dad and Gio and put on season 1 of the 100 so everyone can watch it from start.  I put my head on dads' shoulder and grab Gio's hand. I feel him freeze beside me, and I begin to let go of his hand when the hold on my hand gets tighter. I squeeze his hand and let myself relax while watching the movie.

Giovanni Jackson Romano POV

When I felt my baby sisters' hand in mine, I couldn't believe it. She had initiated physical contact two times today without her looking uncomfortable. She did it like it was a normal habit, like she did it every day, and I'm so proud of her for finally getting comfortable enough to initiate contact several times.

When she felt me freeze, she thought I was uncomfortable, but really, I was just shocked that she held my hand, so when she started retracting her hand, I held her hand tighter, and she understood me right away. She just squeezed my hand and relaxed between me and dad.

The show she picked is actually interesting. We've watched about three episodes already, and I remember mostly everyone's names. Bellamy is a bit of a jerk, and Clarke is worrying way too much for a 17-year-old.

After we finished watching episode five, we decided to go to bed since it was about 1am, and there was school in the morning for the younger siblings.

I took off my shirt and shut the lights off, and then I went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~

1228 words

Hey guys!! So, it turns out I did disappear for a little while. Anyways, I am currently writing on chapter 12, and I have around 300-400 words already, and I hope I will be able to make it into a long chapter because it has been a little while since I last wrote a long chapter.

Every day this fucking week, I have been feeling nauseous and I almost stayed home, but my mom ofc would never allow this, so I've going to school nauseous as hell every day, and that makes me feel even worse.

Anyways, see y'all in the next chapter!