12: Period

Hey!! I literally just went from chapter 11 to 12. So, I havent posted chapter 11 yet when I am writing this.

So, I have class right now, but I am literally just listening to music and writing this chapter right now. I want to try and post this the day after I post chapter 11, so if I dont, I apologize.

Im currently on my period so ofc imma make Anastasia be on her period because why not? Too few stories make the mc have her period, so ofc I'm going to make my characters with a baby popper have their period. And since I am currently dying of cramps and nauseousness, I am going to make her go through it to

So, I'm going to try and write this while I am at school today so I can start writing faster, because right now, I am speed writing because my motivation is just right here right now. So, I am making the most of it before it is gone.

Sorry for the long author note, so imma stop now, and let y'all read

~~~~~~~~~~

Two hours later from the previous chapter- it is now 3am

Alessandro Lucas Romano POV

I heard someone open my door and shut the door before crawling into my bed. I immediately know who it is based on the small body hugging me. I turn around and pull her close to me as I know it's going to comfort her.

"Are you okay Lilah?" I whisper to her. She shakes her head and whispers "Nightmare" to me. I immediately hug her tighter and rest my chin on the top of her head.

A few minutes later I feel her body relax against mine, and her breaths arent as fast now, so I'm guessing she fell asleep. I do the same as her, and relax my body, and not long after I feel myself fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

Anastasia Delilah Romano POV

I wake up a few hours after I went into Alessandro's room. It's 7am and school starts at 8.15am, so I try to get out of Sandro's tight grip on me, and after a few minutes of struggling, I finally got out of his grip.

I just write a note that I woke up a little early, and that I ended up going to my room to freshen up for school, knowing that he will freak out.

I get out of my brother's bed and go out of his room so I can go and get ready in my own room. I open the door to my room and open the door to the bathroom since I have to pee. When I pull down my pants and underwear, i see fucking blood on it.

Great, now my fucking week is ruined. I'm going to be so fucking mean this week, I lowkey feel bad- but meh, that's their fault for messing with me then

I take off the rest of my clothes off so I can shower.

It takes me only ten minutes to wash my body, so I get the towel and wrap it around myself before running to the damn closet so I can get some underwear before I bleed on the floor.

I get my clothes and run back to the bathroom to change into a pad.

Well, more like a diaper really

After I change, I put on some comfortable sweatpants and my brother's hoodie. I braid my hair in a simple braid and put it under the hoodie because I cannot deal with my hair right now.

I go towards the stairs to catch dad before he leaves for work. I walk down the stairs and to the kitchen to catch everyone laughing at something. I go towards dad and hug him because I felt like it.