5: Shopping

Y'all I'm trying so hard to be on schedule but it's hard, still tho, since it's still only the beginning of the story, it will be a little slow. But once we get over with the first 15-20 chapters or smth, chapters, things will happen;)

Anyways hope y'all like the story so far. See y'all later
~~~~~

Anastasia Delilah Romano's POV

I could feel someone poking my shoulder, which I immediately reacted to by flinching away. I opened my eyes to look at who it was and relaxed when I saw that it was just Xavier. I felt two bodies on each side of me, which made me check who it was right away. When I saw it was my twin brothers, I came up with a plan to wake them up, which resulted with me smirking in an evil way. Which Xavier saw right away of course.

"What are you smirking at princess" He asked, and I told my plan to him, and fortunately for me, he joined *cue smirking*

~~~~~~~

After a while we set up everything to wake up my twins, they have no idea what they have gotten themselves into

"Ready?" Xav asks me. I nod at him then count down from three

*Three* I mouth to him

*Two* He mouths back

"ONE" We yell at the same time

The several alarms going off around the room, with feathers sticking onto their face, wax being ripped off of their legs by me and Xavier. Someone banging on the door loudly (a sound from her computer) and WAP being blasted on the highest volume.

They both jolt up from the bed and moving so they are protecting the middle, thinking it's me.

Once they see that it's me and Xav, hey both start to glare at us, making us sprint out of the room, with them hot on our tails

We run into the kitchen seeing Vincent, Sandro and Emilio standing there in the kitchen drinking coffee, talking about some work. *cough* mafia business *cough*

"Do you have some Philadelphia?" I asked. All heads turned to me and looked at me like I've grown two heads.

"What do you mean principessa?" Emilio asked me

"The cheese? Philadelphia? No? Ok, imma buy it when we go to the mall" I said answering his question, and by the looks of it, all of their questions

Angel and Toni came running down, and by the time I realized that, they were some few meters away from me.

I started running away with Xavier to get away from them. Vincent, Sandro and Emilio gave us weird looks when we started running away

"WE PRANKED THEM SO THEY COULD WAKE UP" I shout since I was already a good distance away. They slowly nodded while taking in the information, realization quickly came and then Lio (Emilio) started full on laughing

"I need details later, ok?" Lio said and I nodded still running away from the two demon children that is my twins

~~~~~~

After a while of running around - precisely 10 minutes but oh well- I came back to the kitchen, suspecting no one was there, but oh boy was I wrong. Both the demons (Angel and Toni) popped out of no where, and suddenly I'm hauled up over Antonio's shoulder, making me see his back - damn he has a nice ass, but mines better- I smack his ass muttering "karmas a bitch" so only he could hear, but apparently Angel also heard, making him burst out laughing.