2: She's back

Ok so im just going to say that I have no idea how to write in a guy's pov but im trying my best. Remember to comment and vote:)

Enjoyy!;)

~~~~~~~

Vincent Romano POV

It's the triplets birthday tomorrow. I'm flying home tonight so I can be there for them. Antonio & Angelo (Anastasia's triplets) haven't celebrated their birthday since she was taken. I know it's hard for them because their sister has been officially taken away for 14 years then. (She was taken on their 2nd birthday) We all miss her, and we're still searching everywhere for her. Just hoping for something to get her home. Maybe a hint, just something damnit

I take a deep breath and let out an exhausted sigh. I'm in my office trying to do some work. I am so tired but I'm trying to finish so I can be there for my kids. I'm currently on a business trip in California for some of my hotels. I'm just going to finish up for today and then I'm going to the jet to go home to my kids.

When I was done I went out of my office and locked the door. I walked out of the place I was staying at and went to the car that's going to bring me to the jet. When I finally got comfortable in the seat my phone started ringing. I sighed about to decline the call but something in my gut told me to answer the call or else I would regret it. I accepted the call and put it to my ear.

"Hello. Is this Vincent Romano?" Asked the person.

"Yes this is Vincent Romano. Who are you and what do you want?" I answered back in my emotionlessly voice

(By the way guys, I have no fucking idea how you write emotionlessly or however the fuck you write it, so deal with it ig, if not, eh, your problem, not mine)

"Hello, my name is officer Charles and I'm calling from the police station in Phoenix, Arizona. I'm calling about your daughter Anastasia Delilah Romano. Her mother and stepfather died and she needs a place to stay...

My daughter is coming back. My principessa, she's going to be spoilt rotten by my boys and the rest of the family

We took some tests and the result said that you are her biological father. We saw that you reported a missing person file years ago and that it was your daughter. She needs a place to stay so if you would like to-" I cut him off before he could say anything else. "Yes, I would like to take custody off her. I'm taking the next plane there. I'm arriving in the morning. Goodbye" I cut the call before he could say anything else.

I can't believe I'm finally getting my little principessa back. It's her birthday tomorrow so I can surprise Angelo & Antonio. They will be ecstatic to have her back home. It will be the perfect surprise.

"Capo, siamo arrivati" says Dallas (the driver). I give him a nod indicating that I heard him. I get out of the car and walk into my jet and go to the pilot.
(Capo, we have arrived)

"Cambia la rotta per Phoenix, in Arizona" I say to the pilot
(Change the route to Phoenix, Arizona)

"Sì capo" He answers
(Yes boss)

I go back to my seat and finish the paper works that the police officer sent me earlier so I would be able to just take her with me and finally have her in my custody. I text Alessandro saying that I will be home tomorrow. When that was done I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~
I wake up to a fly attendant saying we have arrived. I get up and walk out the jet towards the car thats taking me to the police station. I get in the car and say "To the police station" "Sì capo" Dallas answers.

After a while I arrive to the station and I get out of the car and walk towards the police station. When I walk in everyone snaps their gazes to me probably wondering why I'm here. I walk to the front desk and when the receptionist see's that i'm walking towards her, her eyes widen a bit in fear and shock before trying to compose herself but not quite working.