3:Birthday

I've always wanted to see how the mc's grandparents and aunts, uncles and all that jazz, how they react to her coming back. So that's exactly what I'm going to do. Well I'm gonna do the reactions of her uncles, grandpa, aunts and grandma's reaction to knowing she's finally back

I'll do the cousins or yeah, theirs pov when they meet for the first time

Hope y'all like it!

~~~~~~~

Leonis Romano's POV

I was in the living room watching tv when my phone rang snapping me back to reality as I was thinking about the past.

I pick up my phone and see that it's my son Vincent. Hope sparks inside of me as i know he would never call me if it wasn't important

"Che cos'è Vincenzo? Hai qualche indizio?" I ask in a monotone voice
(What is it Vincent? Do you have any leads?)

"Attualmente si. Sta dormendo in questo momento, stiamo tornando a casa. Ho ricevuto una chiamata dalla stazione di polizia in Arizona che Lilly e il suo patrigno sono morti la notte prima che la andassi a prendere. La cosa strana è che non ha pianto né ha avuto alcuna reazione. Ma volevo darle un po' di tempo prima che tu, la mamma e gli altri veniate fin qui da New York. Datele circa 2 settimane e poi tu e gli altri potrete venire qui. Inoltre, di' ai miei fratelli e alla mia mamma, voglio che sia una sorpresa per il resto di loro. Ok?" He asks, obviously nervous by his tone.

( Actually yes. She is sleeping right now, we are on our way home. I got a call from the police station in Arizona that Lilly and her stepfather died the night before I picked her up. The weird thing is that she didn't cry or have any reaction. But I wanted to give her some time before you, mama and the others come down here all the way from New York. Give her about 2 weeks and then you and the others can come down here. Also, just tell my brothers and mama, I want it to be a surprise for the rest of them. Ok?)

How dare he make me wait. But I do understand where he comes from. So I will say yes since it's for mi principessa

(My princess)

"Bene" I grumble
(Fine)

"Ma solo 2 settimane, non di più, mi senti figliolo? È passato abbastanza tempo lontano da lei da quando quella puttana di Lilly l'ha presa. Lo dirò ai tuoi fratelli ea Mia stasera. Quindi sanno, Mia e i tuoi fratelli non saranno contenti di questo, sai come diventano quando si tratta della sua unica nipote/nipote. Soprattutto tua mamma" I say to him sternly. He answers with a yes and then I hang up.

(But only 2 weeks, no more, you hear me son? It's been enough time away from her since that bitch Lilly took her. I'm telling your brothers and Mia tonight. So they know, Mia and your brothers will not be happy about this, you know how they get when it's about her only granddaughter/niece. Especially your mom)

Ok. Time to tell my sons and their wives

~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk into the living room where I see my sons and my daughter in laws sitting on the couches with mi amore.
(My love)

I clear my throat to get their attention.

3rd person POV

They sit still waiting for Leonis to begin talking.

They grow anxious by the second nothing gets said.

Leonis cleared his throat before he started talking

"Quindi Vincent mi ha appena chiamato per dire che-"he paused just to make it extra dramatic

(So Vincent just called me to say that-)