- BAJI'S SISTER

Y/N had never been fond of the concept of soulmates

Y/N had never been fond of the concept of soulmates. It's not like she didn't believe in them but she had always held a strange grudge towards relationships ever since she and her boyfriend broke up.

Haitani Ran was a man of many mysteries and perhaps it would've been better if she avoided him completely. Her friends, and even her brother, had to constantly tell her that he was bad news, but did she listen? Not one bit.

He ended up cheating on her and that alone was a good enough reason to kick him where the sun doesn't shine.

Ayaka, the girl Ran cheated on her with, admitted that she had no idea he was dating somebody. She told Y/N she thought Ran was single due to him never stopping her advances. In the end, Y/N and Ayaka became friends and Ran, once again, was left without a girlfriend.

Y/N sighed, combing a hand through her bi-colored hair. She had recently turned sixteen and, the moment the clock struck twelve, her hair began to change. It was definitely an... interesting experience.

Seeing her hair go from H/C to black with highlights of blonde was very unsettling and a little freaky. At least she looked hot.

Y/N bit her lip, frustrated, as she stared down at her tablet. She quietly sighed, erasing yet another line of her sketch. The newest issue of her manga was due to come out tomorrow but she just couldn't draw an ending she felt satisfied with.

Papers littered her room as she desperately flipped through her plotline, looking for even the tiniest bit of inspiration.

"Y/N!" Her younger brother's voice interrupted her frantic search. She groaned, rolling her eyes.

"What do you need, dipshit?!" She yelled back. In all honesty... Baji Y/N was not a nice person when she was stressed.

"Come down, I want you to meet a few people!" Her brother seemed to ignore her previous insult. She clenched her jaw. She had been hoping he would get the hint that she was busy. Nevertheless, she stood up.