- KIND & AIN'T AFRAID TO CRY

Thirty more minutes until Y/N's shift ended

Thirty more minutes until Y/N's shift ended. She quietly sighed, her eyelids growing heavy.

"Half an hour... left." She mumbled slowly, starting to doze off, "Only... half an... hour." She rested her cheek on the palm of her head, her head drooping.

"Y/N!" The loud shouting of her name suddenly woke her up. The H/C-haired manga artist quickly lifted her head, panic arising.

"I wasn't sleeping!" She exclaimed, "Boss, I swear!"

Chifuyu blinked, confused. Sheepishly, he smiled after realizing he had woken her up.

"It's just me. Sorry 'bout that." He apologized. Y/N just quietly hummed.

"No problem." She muttered, yawning.

"Are you... okay?" Chifuyu questioned, tilting his head to the side. Y/N nodded her head.

"Just a little bit tired. I went to sleep at... five in the morning. Yeah, I think that's right. I didn't get a lot of rest." That last bit was certainly obvious. Her eye bags had grown more prominent, worrying Chifuyu.

"Why did you sleep so late?" He questioned. Y/N shrugged.

"Mhm... can't remember." Her voice was barely a whisper and the blonde-haired boy had to strain his ears to hear her.

"Y/N, it's not good to sleep so late." He walked around the counter, "You need to"- He was cut off when Y/N's knees suddenly buckled. Chifuyu's eyes widened, diving to catch her. "Huh? She's asleep? You've got to be kidding me." He sighed, shaking his head.

"Y/N, your shift ends in twenty min- Oh, hello, are you Y/N's underclassman boyfriend?" Chifuyu blinked at the woman to seemed to be Y/N's boss.

"Um... I'm her soulmate." Sheepishly, he smiled. He hoped she believed him because, currently, it looked like he had just been trying to kidnap her.