- BAKING DISASTER

To say that Chifuyu was mad at Baji was an understatement

To say that Chifuyu was mad at Baji was an understatement. He had just embarrassed himself in front of his soulmate yesterday and it was all the black-haired boy's fault.

"Dude, I'm sorry, okay? I didn't know you'd actually say it to her." Baji held his arms up in surrender, holding back a laugh he so desperately wanted to let out, "I just heard that Ran Haitani guy say it once to a chick. I didn't know what it actually meant and I had no idea know my sis knew French." Chifuyu huffed, pouting slightly.

"Well, apparently she does." He frowned, looking away. School had ended ages ago yet the two friends were still sitting in their classroom, having a small argument. Well, it was more like Chifuyu being moody and Baji trying to justify himself.

"Knock knock." A familiar female voice interrupted the slightly tense atmosphere.

"Oh, sis, what are you doing here?" Questioned the younger Baji sibling, blinking in confusion.

"Y/N! Thank goodness you're here!" Chifuyu jumped out of his seat, rushing over to the female, "I'm so sorry about what happened yesterday! I swear, I didn't know what it meant! Baji tricked me!" The young blonde clung onto Y/N like a koala, practically begging for her forgiveness.

"Oh... Fuyu... I told you, it's alright." She beamed, patting him on the head. The young boy's face immediately lit up and he wasted no time in hugging Y/N. She let out a gasp of surprise, not expecting the affectionate gesture.

"Yuck," Baji sneered as he scowled at the two, "Get a room. I'd rather get run over than watch this." Y/N chuckled, flipping her brother off. "Well, you two go on a date or whatever. Imma hang with Mikey and Mitsuya. See ya." The ravenette brushed past them, leaving the classroom without another word.

"... I think he's upset that he still hasn't found his soulmate," Y/N muttered, grinning cheekily. Chifuyu lightly snorted. Knowing Baji, she was probably correct. "Anyway, let's go on another date! I had fun yesterday and I think I'm ready to finally give this soulmate thing a try!"