- SPOOKY SEASON

warnings !!underage driving mentioned (ig), apologise in advance if you don't like the style I picked for the reader

warnings !!
underage driving mentioned (ig), apologise in advance if you don't like the style I picked for the reader

Y/N wasn't a big fan of Halloween. Don't get her wrong, she loved dressing up and showing everybody how pretty she was. However, every year, Baji would purposely go out of his way to constantly scare her and, after years of torture, she was finally done.

"Keisuke! I swear if this is another prank, I will end you!" Y/N stormed into the dark living room, frowning deeply. She wasn't surprised when she got no answer. Sighing and rolling her eyes, Y/N outstretched her arm to turn the lights on.

The moment they flicked and illuminated the room, Y/N was met with the sight of a... zombie?

She screamed and, out of pure instinct, kicked the zombie. It grunted, clutching its stomach. Y/N's eyes widened. That wasn't a zombie, that was an actual person!

"Oh my gosh! Mikey?! I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed, "Actually, not really." She lifted her head, frowning at Baji. He grinned.

"Happy Halloween, sis!" He hollered. Y/N's eye twitched.

"... You bitch! I knew you would pull this again! I didn't know you'd drag your friends into it though! Come 'ere, I'm gonna beat the shit outta you!" She launched herself at her brother, tackling him to the ground.

"So, you guys wanna go trick or treating tonight?" Mitsuya asked.

"Yeah, sure." Smiley grinned, "Angry might actually be joining us this year. We were planning to dress up as the Little Twin Stars."

"Oh! I wanna go! I need candy!" Mikey jumped up and down, excited beyond comprehension.

"You bitch! I'm gonna fucking dye your hair neon green tonight! Sleep with one eye open, Kei!" Y/N's loud shout echoed throughout the apartment. The two siblings were still fighting, rolling around on the floor like a pair of lunatics.