- GO FOR IT, CHIFUYU!

Y/N loudly sighed

Y/N loudly sighed. She rested her cheek on the palm of her hand, staring at the clock.

"One more hour to go." She drawled, nails tapping against the counter.

She worked at a manga cafe and, in exchange, the store sold her work. They were low on employees, hence why Y/N offered the deal. She still got paid, of course. The money that people spent on her manga went straight to her.

The bell on the door chimed softly and Y/N stood up straight, excited that a customer had finally entered.

"Oi, do you sell- Huh? Y/N-san?" Chifuyu blinked, not expecting to see his one and only soulmate standing behind the counter.

"Oh, Chifuyu-san, it's you." Y/N was more than surprised to see her soulmate. He coyly smiled at her.

"I didn't know you worked here." He uttered as he slowly walked over to the shelf beside Y/N.

"I have a deal with the store. I work here, they sell my manga. Easy." Y/N shrugged.

"You... you're a manga... artist?" Chifuyu's eyes widened. Having a pretty girl and a fellow manga enthusiast as his soulmate? Heck yeah!

Y/N lowly hummed, pointing at the novel in the young male's hands.

"You're holding one of my works." She muttered. Chifuyu gasped, his eyes shining brightly.

"You wrote this?! This is my favorite series! Y/N-san, your work is a masterpiece! Please tell me what happens next! I need to know!" Chifuyu was practically on his knees as he begged. Y/N chuckled, crouching down to meet his height.

"Chifuyu-san, I've been thinking, maybe a date or two wouldn't be so bad. After all, we are soulmates and... we'll be seeing each other a lot more often." She smiled at her brother's friend, finding amusement in the way his eyes instantly brightened. "There's an arcade down the road, we could go there after my shift."