- REGRET

warnings!! mentioning of abusive/toxic relationship

warnings!!
mentioning of abusive/toxic relationship

Chifuyu was wrong. He was totally and utterly wrong. It would not be a piece of cake. In fact, this was probably harder than taking down Mikey. And man was that saying a lot.

Y/N giggled as Chifuyu desperately hit the puck back to her. Occasionally, it would fly off the table or hit one of them in the nose but it was all good.

It got to the point where it became extremely competitive and, surprisingly, Chifuyu won. Y/N smiled as he did a victory dance, not wanting to spoil that she had hit the puck into her goal on purpose.

"Great job, Fuyu!" She cheerfully clapped her hands.

"Man, I'm tired now. That game went on for like... thirty minutes or so." Chifuyu picked up his plushie, hugging it tightly.

"Hey, you wouldn't mind if I tried something, right?" Y/N asked, "I've always wanted to give it a go." Chifuuyu shrugged.

"Sure, go ahead." He didn't know what he had been expecting but he definitely didn't expect Y/N to snake an arm around his small waist and pull him close. She was slightly taller than him which only made things easier for her.

She grinned, enjoying the way Chifuuyu hid his face from her prying eyes. During her previous relationship, Ran was always the dominant one. He wanted full control and demanded everything go his way. In short, he was a control freak. That was partly the reason why Y/N left him.

"Y/N, I know I shouldn't be asking you but... how old are you?" Chifuyu questioned.

"Sixteen," She answered, "Going on seventeen next year. You?" Chifuyu almost choked. She was pretty, a manga artist, taller than him, and older than him? You may as well call him a simp now.

Chifuyu always had a thing for older women. Not too old though, just an age gap of about five years or under.

"Fuyu, yoo-hoo? You alive?" Y/N waved her hand in front of his face, bringing him back to reality.