- STOP SCARING THE KIDS

The large group of friends walked through the streets of Tokyo, each holding onto their own pumpkin-shaped baskets that were filled with a variety of delicious candies

"Why does Y/N have more candy?" Mikey pouted, glancing at her almost full container. She beamed.

"Because I'm epic and hot." She teased, "People just like me more." Mikey huffed, frowning.

"Oh, guys, look! A festival! I bet they have a haunted house there! Come on, let's go!" Baji pulled Y/N in the direction of the carnival and she could do nothing but follow her brother. The others glanced at each other, shrugging, before trailing behind the two siblings. They had nothing better to do so they may as well. Plus, entries were free.

"Man, it's so dark in there." Y/N peered into the haunted house, grinning, "I like it." The Baji siblings entered with no hesitation.

"Kenchin! It's scary! Hug me!" Mikey clung to Draken, wailing loudly and gaining unwanted attention.

"Hurry up, losers!" Baji exclaimed. With a deep breath, Chifuyu stepped into the 'haunted' attraction and jogged to catch up with his friend and soulmate.

"Mikey, come on, we don't have all day," Draken grumbled as he practically dragged his Dorayaki-loving companion in.

Shrugging, Smiley grabbed Angry's slightly trembling hand and followed after them.

It was peaceful for a few minutes before a zombie jumped out of nowhere. Y/N, Draken, Smiley, and Baji were unphased. However, the same couldn't be said for the others. Chifuyu screeched, jumping into Y/N's arms. She laughed as she caught him bridal style.

"Hey Fuyu." She grinned, teasing him.

"Shut up." He grumbled, pouting slightly as he rested his head on Y/N's soft chest. Baji cackled, clutching his stomach. He was starting to wish he recorded that because Chifuyu's reaction was priceless.