- SLUMBER PARTY

Sleepovers were a common occurrence on the day of Halloween

Sleepovers were a common occurrence on the day of Halloween. Friends would gather together, watch scary movies, and then proceed to frighten each other. The Tokyo Manji gang were no different except, this time, Y/N was with them and they had invited over Takemichi, Hinata, and Emma.

"Do you think this is enough?" Y/N asked her brother. She was holding two big bowls of popcorn in her hands and balancing another one on the top of her head.

"Yeah, should be fine." Baji uttered, "By the way, how are you doing that?" Y/N shrugged. Truth be told, she had no idea. The bowl on her head was just casually sitting there, not tipping over nor spilling any of the popped kernels.

"Hey, Y/N," Mikey piped up once the said girl entered the living room, "I hope you don't mind if we invited three other people."

"It's no problem." She smiled. The more people there were, the funnier it would be to scare them.

Y/N placed the bowls of popcorn down before taking a seat next to Chifuyu. She grinned at him, quickly kissing his cheek.

"Oi, stop doing that." He grumbled, cutely pouted.

"Or what?" Y/N sent him a mocking grin.

"Or I'll be forced to kiss you back." Chifuyu leaned in slightly, making the H/C-haired girl arch an eyebrow.

"Oh, really, Fuyu? I'd like to see you try." She was clearly taunting him.

"Watch me." Chifuyu retorted. Their faces were barely an inch apart, noses brushing against each other.

"Yeah! Whoo! Go Chifuyu, go! Go Chifuyu, go!" Mikey suddenly interrupted the moment with his loud shouting. Mitsuya groaned.

"Oh, great, you ruined it." Baji let out a huff. He was standing behind the pair, a camera in his hands, "I thought Chifuyu was finally gonna grow some balls. I guess not." Y/N bit back a laugh at her brother's comment.