Chapter 28 - Never Be The Same Again

Here's the next chapter and once again, THANKS for all the support on this story, I love you guys! :D

And I hope you all enjoy....

~ ~ Chapter 28 ~ ~

Sitting out the front, glaring at the ground as my head pounded I wanted to kill Phil so much for drawing all over me but I have to give him credit for his payback, even though I didn't do anything to him the first time - it was everyone else but I did take pictures. He told me how he only got everyone early this morning when we were all asleep and out of everyone, I think Amberly freaked out the most, which was kind of priceless.

Someone stepped out the front door behind me and moments later I felt his presence behind me as he squatted down and wrapped his arms around my shoulders, kissing the side of my head gently, "How's your head?" he smirked.

"Fine." I mumbled, not wanting to admit exactly how hung over I felt right now in this moment that I wished would just hurry up and pass because honestly, hangovers suck.

Baden chuckled quietly behind me, "Liar."

Shrugging my shoulders, I looked over and watched two teenagers walk past quietly, one older than the other but both looked like hell. Smiling slightly, I figured they had been out partying all night long, living it up with not a care in the world. What I would pay sometimes to be young again.

"How'd it go with Dougy the other day?" he suddenly asked, a smirk forming on my lips, I should have known he would find out.

"Good." I smiled warmly, glad he isn't being all angry about it right now but I don't think he is going to be either. He would have known I was going to go regardless of what he said. Dougy is my brother.

"He'll be out soon, you know. So you can stop worrying about him." Baden spoke softly again, kissing my temple once more with a smile on his face.

I nodded gently, "I know but I don't think I'm going to like it when he does come home." A shiver ran up my spine, wondering how on earth Dougy had found out what I did and how angry he looked with me but also the worry in his eyes for me because of it all.

"Why?" Baden frowned, confusion in his tone.

Turning to face him more properly, "He knows what we did and he's not happy." I spoke softly so none of the others inside could hear.

"Oh." Baden muttered then smiled, "Guess I better watch out for the big brother then." Now he chuckled at his own stupid joke while I rolled my eyes and stood up, stretching slightly.

"I'm taking a shower - no, you can't join me." I added when he opened his mouth only to be now frowning at me, then sighed as I walked off inside.

Watching my own reflection in the fogged up mirror with the one section wiped clean as I towel dried my hair, I could hear my mobile ringing from across the hall from my room and groaned. I did feel ten times better now since I had the shower but I now needed to get something greasy inside of me and fast.

"Hello?" I asked, answering the private call on my mobile.

"Lee!" a familiar voice cheered on the other end, "Long time, no see girl!"

"Darcy?" I half laughed, "Wow, it has been awhile hey." I found myself grinning.

"Yeah and whose fault is that?" he teased.