Chapter 32 - Never Be The Same Again

Here’s next chapter, thank you for the great comments and support, it’s amazing and I love you all for it!

So, hope you all enjoy....xo

~ ~ Chapter Thirty Two ~ ~

After asking one of the other passengers how far away the next stop is I was beginning to form a plan and thank goodness Amberly has one of those new phones where you can go on the net and do pretty much anything you want.

The next stop was a small town out in the middle of nowhere basically but it had lots to offer like motels and car rental places, fast food joints, everything I need.

“So how are we going to pay for all of this because I don’t think Jeff packed my purse.” Amberly sighed looking from the window back to me. She had been peering over my shoulder for the past hour but since I was only googling what the town had, she got bored pretty quick.

Reaching into my back pocket with a small smile I pulled out the wad of cash and showed it to her on the sly so no one else on the bus could see and try to jump me for it. “This.”

Here eyes widen as she looked at it, I haven’t actually counted it yet but I do know it’s all hundred dollar notes and there is more than enough for us to survive this situation my way.

“Where did you get that from? All your money is in the bank.”

Nodding slowly I realised how stupid that was of me because Baden didn’t let me take my cards saying he had already given the mystery person enough money to take care of us – which he is going to want to make sure he gets back now.

“Baden had a stash and I borrowed it.”

“You’re so dead Lee-lee.” She whispered but couldn’t stop the smile, “But I'm glad you came up with a plan on such short notice.”

“Yeah, well if I didn’t know about this money we would be following their plan – which I think is a stupid one.” I muttered. I have a bad feeling that those boys are going to get into a world of trouble without us girls there with them. Caveman is already tipping over the edge from Amberly being kidnapped and then she got hit and run by some Gianni wanker, so he’s about to go all loco on Gianni.

And when Dougy is under pressure or stressed he snaps like a thin twig and I’ve seen it so many times before, hell I’ve even been the one who has made him snap! Phil is the only one who I think will keep his cool for the most part and Baden is the one who worries me the most. Now that I'm not there he can ‘breathe easier and not worry about me’ but is that really a good thing?

“How long do you think it will take for them to figure out we didn’t arrive?”

Smiling, “Probably by tonight, we were meant to arrive there at eleven pm but we are getting off in another hour and its only six now.” I had to glance down at her phone, “Um, Ambo?” I asked quietly.

“Mmhmm?” she turned back to face me with a look of concentration on her face like she was thinking hard about something.

“We’re going to have to turn your phone off, you can’t talk to Caveman because I know you and if he starts getting all high and mighty you will cave and tell him where we are.”

“Jeff does not get high and mighty with me thank you very much.” Amberly scoffed her thoughts now broken while I smiled and nodded my head at her, she scowled back at me but agreed to turning her phone off. I was going to leave mine on because for starters, I simply won’t answer any of their calls and secondly, mine is too old to have one of those built in devices that record where you are.