Chapter 31 - Never Be The Same Again

2,000 fans, so exciting! So thank you to everyone for all your support on this story, it keeps me going. Xo

And also I'm not sure how long until my next upload because my dad will be down tomorrow and then the day after we have the funeral to go to and I know I'm going to be a mess but soon I should be back to my regular 3 day-ish upload that I’ve always tried my best to stick to.

So thanks for sticking with me through all this. You guys are awesome.

Enjoy.....xo

~ ~ Chapter Thirty One ~ ~

(Leila’s POV)

The rain was bucketing down now and I regretted going for a walk especially since I'm lost in a part of town I don’t know and I was also stupid enough to leave my phone at Phil’s mums house. This crap isn’t meant to happen in real life, only in the movies! So why on earth is it happening to me right now?

Baden is so going to have my ass when he finds out.

Then again, if he hadn’t basically put me on house arrest I wouldn’t have felt the need to go for a long walk around the neighbourhood. He thinks he has been sneaky about it but I'm not dense and all his little side comments about how I should stay and help Amberly out or that she needs girl time or that I should spend time with my gorgeous nephew before Phil hogs him again and blah blah blah – I can see through it all.

He is keeping something from me, they all are and it’s something big. I eventually found out where they had gone that night for ‘guy time’; that was five days ago and I'm kind of annoyed I wasn’t allowed to go but then again I don’t really want to purposely go out and harm people just for the sake of it. Yes I snapped that day we were freaking shot at through the house but since then I’ve calmed down.

Don’t get me wrong through – I'm angry and I know I am. I haven’t been this angry for such a long time and that is why I needed to go for this stupid walk. Being cooped up inside a house all day does not help when you need to let off steam.

I love Amberly and I love Phil’s mum like she is my own but those two girls are starting to drive me insane and I was worried I would snap at them if I didn’t get out right now.

Apart from that it has been a quiet few days. A little too quiet if you ask me and I know the boys are thinking the same thing. What they did on their ‘guy’s night’ has had an effect of some sort but none of us know what that is yet.

“This sucks.” I muttered out loud to myself as I squinted through the rain, glad I at least had the common sense to wear boots and a jacket even though the front of my shirt is soaked through making it stick to my skin and I could feel the coldness of the rain getting to me now as my teeth were beginning to chatter.

Glancing up at the street sign I groaned again. I had no clue where this street was or if I was even close to Phil’s mum’s house and since it had grown dark already it made everything even harder to see. I grew up at Phil’s house, she use to babysit me all the time for my mum and dad but do you think I ever once paid attention to the surrounding area? No. Because I'm a complete dumbass - that’s why.

Turning left along the footpath I wondered how long it was going to take until any one of them boys got back and noticed I wasn’t back yet and then come to look for me. I hope they are looking right now as I think it but I also hope Baden isn’t the one to find me....or Dougy. Okay, so really I only want Caveman or Phil to find me because they won’t yell. Well Phil will but not like the others, he would just be happy to see me.