Chapter 13 - Never Be The Same Again

~ ~ Chapter Thirteen ~ ~

My palms were all sweaty as I stood in front of my closet, I had no freaking idea what to even wear tonight! Amberly kept coming back into my room with clothes in her arms - dresses mostly and I hated dresses, she was just trying to use this as an excuse to make me look like a girly girl and I wasn't falling for it.

Groaning loudly I stormed out and picked up my phone off the kitchen table and dialled his number, I needed to have some idea as to what to wear! Great, now I'm panicking over a freaking outfit, I never care what I wear! What is this boy doing to me? Maybe I should cancel....

"Hey beautiful." he smiled through the phones speaker.

I rolled my eyes, if I wasn't so stressed I would have found that cute but not right now, "What the hell do I have to wear tonight?" I demanded as I walked back into my room and yet again stood in front of my closet.

Baden chuckled and I heard him whisper, "She's stressing over what to wear." he sounded amused, well I'm glad someone is getting entertainment out of this!

Someone laughed loudly in the background - Phil. I groaned, great, now he is going to give me hell for this. I have to make sure to catch up with him since I haven't actually seen him that much.

"My baby sis' is all grown up." he shouted out loud on purpose, just so I would hear him.

"Tell him to shut his mouth or I will shut it for him and just tell me what to freaking wear or tonight is cancelled!" I snapped, half yelling as my frustration grew even more.

Damn all males to the fiery pits!

"Alright, alright, settle down." Baden chuckled, "Phil, she's going to bash you if you say anymore." I heard Phil protest then a loud thumping sound and Phil shouting out in pain.

"Don't hit Philly boy!" I cried out.

Baden laughed, "Just go casual.......besides, you will look gorgeous no matter what you wear."

I rolled my eyes, "Your cheesy pick up line is not working!" I snapped, then hung up on him.

"What did he say?" Amberly walked in again, finally giving up on dresses, only to start on skirts now.

"That I will look gorgeous no matter what I wear." I groaned as I flopped down backwards on my bed and stared up at the ceiling.

"Nawww!" Amberly gushed, "That is so sweet!"

Lifting my head to stare at her with disbelief, "Are you serious? It's the lamest thing ever!"

"Not even, he called you gorgeous, that is so cute." she smiled as she held up a skirt. I shook my head, she held up another and I groaned. This went on for about the next ten skirts until I gave up, only to come up with the best idea ever.

"I know what I'm going to wear!" I shouted as I jumped off my bed and ran over to my closet, shifting through the clothes already hanging up.

~~

"What?" Amberly shrieked when she saw my outfit, "You can not wear that on your first date!" I swear she was about to have a heart attack as she jumped to her feet and grabbed my hand in an attempt to drag me back to my room but I had made up my mind and it was set.

"I can too, it is my date after all." I smirked, proud with my choice.

Amberly opened her mouth to argue back with me but was cut off by a loud knock on the front door, I smiled triumphantly at her which made her scowl as she ran past me like a freaking tiger and blocked my way to the front door, then pointed to the hallway, "Change. Now." she had a serious look on her face.