Type explanation

(Feel free to skip this chapter, it doesn't apply to the story; it's just context)

Explanations...?

I thought to myself, Tamaki had given me the "adorable attractive type," saying I could go from being overly cute to attractive in a heartbeat. I didn't exactly understand why he had given me this along with two types of roses, the royal blue, and the ivory white. I did a bit of research on everyone's roses since the types made sense regarding their personalities.

Tamaki had the white rose; this represented purity, innocence, young love, and loyalty. It made sense for Tamaki.

Kyoya-senpai had the lavender rose; I found that this represented love at first sight... Seeing this made me question Tamaki's choice of giving him this rose, but it was probably because lavender is Kyoya's favorite color... right?

Hikaru had the light blue rose; I found that this represented sensitivity, feelings, and loyalty. This makes a lot of sense since he doesn't express his feelings often and is loyal to his brother... how sweet...

Kaoru had the orange rose; this represented life, energy, passion, and devotion. He is very devoted to his brother, so this also made sense...

Honey-senpai had the pink rose; I found that this represented sweetness and love. This describes honey perfectly because he is the definition of sweet and cute.

Mori-senpai had the dark blue rose; I found that this represented loyalty purely. He is very loyal to honey which makes perfect sense.

Haruhi had the red rose; I found that this represented true love; she is the natural, so that makes sense as well...

I have the royal blue rose and the ivory white rose; ivory white represents charm and thoughtfulness while royal blue symbolizes mystery or attaining the impossible...

I suppose that suits me...
But what about Kyoya's..?