Packing for a trip to the beach

~Rose Pov~

We had been planning on going to the beach for a few days with the club, and we were finally ready to go now. I packed my best swimsuit and a few nice outfits along with some comfortable ones to sleep in. As I packed, random thoughts came flooding into my head.

I wonder what Kyoya will think of my swimsuit...
I wonder what he's going to wear.
I hope our rooms are next to each other.
What if we share a room!
I'd love to share a room with him...
I bet he'd look great without a shirt on.

I sighed. "I need to stop..."

"Stop what?" I heard Kyoya's voice behind me.

I jumped before turning around and seeing him at my bedroom door. "Damn it, Kyoya, you scared me!"

Kyoya chuckled. "I'm sorry, but what do you need to stop?"

I rolled my eyes "none of your business! I was thinking out loud because I thought I was alone." I looked at him again "do you need anything?"

Kyoya nodded "yes, indeed I do. Could you help me finish packing? I have no clue what else to bring."

I nodded "yeah, just give me a minute; I'll be there once I'm done packing my things."

Kyoya nodded "alright, thank you, Rose." He left the room.

"You're welcome, my love..." I mumbled to myself, making sure he didn't hear me.

~Kyoya's Pov~

I'm not going to say I'm proud of the things I do for Rose's attention or see her in a specific light, but I called her to help me pack because I honestly just wanted to watch her in action. By that, I mean she is very hardworking, but I've never truly seen her work. 

She came into my room after a few minutes with a smile, "ok, what do you need help with Master Kyoya?"

I smiled to myself. If I was being honest, I loved it when she called me 'Master Kyoya' it made me feel powerful in a way my maid calling me the same thing didn't. It was strange, but I loved it. 

"I just needed some help deciding what to pack, plus I need to practice my violin. Would you be ok with packing it for me while I practice?" I asked her, grabbing my violin off my shelf. 

She nodded "sure, I can pack for you." her smile was sweet and kind.

I smiled kindly back at her. I found whenever I was around her or Tamaki, every smile directed towards them was always at least semi-genuine. Sure sometimes, if I were down and not wanting to show it, I'd fake a smile for anyone I saw, but it was different around them. It was like simply one of them being present would make my day a bit best if not completely. Tamaki was and still is my best friend and Rose... She's just something else entirely... I know I love her, but does she love me? I suppose I'll never know...

I decided to start playing my violin as she packed for me. I knew she loved hearing me play, especially if I was doing a duet with Tamaki on the piano. I had bought that violin when I first met the boy to play with him, now I have a new reason to play... And that reason is Rose...

Dearly beloved... She is my dearly beloved... Or perhaps, she's the red rose in my field of white roses... The one that blooms brighter than all the others insight... The one that stands out... The one that I pick and preserve for all of eternity... The one that I protect and keep safe until the day I die...

The red rose...
My red rose...
Rose Suoh...