Love at first sight..

(We're going to switch things up just a little bit :) )

~Kyoya's Pov~

I was sitting in my home in my room, and I found myself thinking of Rose... "I wonder if she figured out what I meant when I her gave that pin..." I got up and went over to the set where I had got that pin.

My mother's jewelry set... the only one in the world... made especially for her...

The set was made up of a royal blue flower pin, a ring with a blue-tinted diamond, a jeweled bracelet, and a diamond necklace to go with it.

One of a kind... one of a kind just like her... it suited her, and I had it at the moment. I don't know why I gave it to her, and I can't just take it back...

I wouldn't say I liked it when I was impulsive like this... I don't know why I'm like this. I laid down on my bed, looking up at the ceiling.

Work... school... work again...

I sighed, getting my laptop and starting to do some work before getting a file set to me by the name "may."

May...? This is rose's friend's name... I wonder...

I accepted the file and saw it was titled "photoshoot."

Hm...

I opened it and started looking through the photos; the folder was filled with pictures of rose at her most recent photoshoot that her father wanted her to take part in to boost his most recent project for his company.

Why would she send me this...?

I continued looking through the photos thinking they were pretty nice, they would be popular with her fans, but there were a few flaws with lighting and the background. I decided to send May a message saying, "I'm not sure why you sent me these photos, but you should edit the lighting and the background a bit. For example, blur the background so she stands out more; it will make the photo pop more, making it more popular. I hope this helps."

I laid back down on the bed "that's it for today, I suppose..."

After a while, I grabbed my phone and called Tamaki, him being my best friend; it wouldn't be thought of weirdly. I waited for a few minutes and then heard an answer, but instead of Tamaki's voice, it was Rose's...

Rose...
Rose?! God damn it...