the beach...

(this one will be longer than usual because I have a lot to cover, here we go!)

(sorry for how long this took for me to post.)

(Happy new year Btw)

~Rose Pov~

We packed a bus for the guests and one for ourselves, so we could all be comfortable. All the bags were in the back of the bus while we all sat together. Kyoya was seated near the back, and I sat with him out of habit.

He looked at me "you know you don't always have to sit with me; I know I can be a bit of a drag sometimes. Go have fun."

I shook my head, laying my head on his shoulder "you're not a drag, senpai. I love sitting with you all the time sure, you're quiet, but I like your company."

He smiled a bit "very well then."

I closed my eyes slightly; I hadn't realized how tired I was from packing until we got on the bus.

When I opened my eyes again, we had gotten to the beach, and I was sitting by the changing rooms in Kyoya's lap.

I looked at him before jumping up "sorry! Did I fall asleep on the bus?"

He nodded "yes indeed, but it's alright. You seemed tired."

I nodded a bit "well... I'm going to go change into my swimsuit" I smiled at him before going into the changing room.

~Kyoya Pov~

When she said she would wear her swimsuit, my mind immediately started wondering.

I wonder what she packed.
I'm sure she'll look good in it.
Would Tamaki yell at her for wearing a bikini..? Probably.
I hope she wears the one I left in her room last week.

I sighed. "I suppose I'll wait here..."

A few minutes passed, and Rose came out again. I looked at her and froze for a moment...

My god...

I averted my gaze for a second before looking at her again

I averted my gaze for a second before looking at her again. I had no clue what to say. After a few seconds, I felt my face heat up and cleared my throat.

Damn it. I can't be blushing like this right now! She'll figure me out. I know it!

I moved a bit, crossing my legs then averting my gaze again.

Damn it. Stop blushing!

~Rose Pov~

I ran over to Kyoya and stood before him. "What do you think, senpai?"

The look on his face was almost like he was speechless, and I could see a light blush on his cheeks. Seeing this made me giggle as he cleared his throat.

"You look... Good in that..." he said, clearly not knowing what to say.

I smiled. "Thank you, senpai-"