Big brother

~Tamaki's Pov~

I listened to Kyoya talk and stayed quiet for a bit. 

Kyoya's in love with my little sister..?

"Hey, Kyoya?" I said, keeping my phone pressed to my ear.

"Yes, Tamaki..?" Kyoya answered, sounding anxious.

"I'm ok with you being with rose because you're my best friend, but I wouldn't tell our father. Father wants her to marry someone from another rich family so she can run the company with a smart man that's already set to take care of her." 

I knew our father and I weren't fond of the idea of this, but he believed it was best for her. She is weak and needs to be protected at all costs. I know Kyoya could be that man for her, but our father would never agree to it because of Kyoya's father, Mr. Ootori... 

~Kyoya Pov~

He's okay with it... 
So why am I disappointed... 
She's getting married to another man... 
That's why... 
Damn it...

"Who do you think she's going to marry?" I asked after a few moments.

"I don't know... All I know is that he's going to be some strong big shoot company successor."

Big shoot company successor..? So, it could be anyone that goes to this school. This damn school is full of big shoot company successors, primarily male. I wonder who it could be...

I cleared my throat, "alright, go back to the club. I'll be there in a few minutes. We don't speak of this conversation again understood. Tamaki?"

Tamaki nodded "no words leave this call. I'll see you in the club room." with that, he hung up the phone.

I got up and fixed my uniform before going to the club room, acting as usual as I could until I saw rose. When I saw her, my heart sank slightly, but I sat down anyway, keeping my composure.

Stay calm; you're fine. You're a host; act like one.

I sat there hoping that I didn't look troubled as my usual guests surrounded me. 

"Kyoya! You're finally hosting again! I've missed you so much!"

"Me too! I missed how he would smile at us!"

"Hey, Kyoya! Do you have any new products for us? I'd love to see them!"

I chuckled slightly, doing my best to ensure I didn't break character or let my voice break. "Ladies, ladies, I apologize for leaving you all. I missed you too; I've just been so busy with my work. Though I'd love to go outside with you ladies and paint, relax. Maybe even play a bit of violin for you all, that is, of course, if our pianist Tamaki could join me."

Tamaki hearing my statement, immediately came over to me, "you want to play a duet for the ladies?!"

I nodded, "If you're up for it, my friend."

Tamaki looked at me "yeah, I'm up for it; I always am." He gave a concerned look before whispering, "but are you?"

I nodded before whispering back, "of course I am, don't worry about me."

The girls smiled brightly. "Tamaki said yes! Come on! Come on! Play for us!"

I got up and went to the back of the room, revealing the grand piano before grabbing my violin. 

I missed this thing... 

I remember playing so much to ease my mind... Let's hope it still works for me...

I started flipping through some sheet music to find the right song for how I felt at the moment, but none of them seemed right until I found it. The right one... Her favorite to hear... My favorite to play when I thought of her... 

Madame Camille Pleyel's Liebesleid... 

Love sorrow... 

I set the piano sheet music on the now open piano and took the violin's. Of course, I knew neither of us needed it since we played this song together thousands of times in his home, here, and my own home as well. 

Love sorrow... Describes me perfectly in this moment... In this state of mind... I hope our music reaches her... 

I looked over at rose then at Tamaki "ready?" I put my sheet music on the stand to my right before grabbing my bow. 

Tamaki gave me a simple nod and started playing the intro, a piano solo for a few seconds. 

I joined in soon after, and we played. I closed my eyes, leaving my wrist loose and letting myself get lost in the music.

The song was a blur, and before I knew it. We had finished. Nothing but silence filled the air as I opened my eyes then lowered my violin. 

My face was damp...

Am I sweating? No... 

I touched my face

Tears...
I'm crying...
No... not here..!

I set the instrument down and wiped my face before excusing myself to the bathroom in the back. 

Everyone saw that...
All of the guests... and the others... 
Everyone...

The next thing I knew, I heard a knock and an all too familiar voice saying, "Kyoya-senpai? Are you ok in there?"

There was no doubt in my mind who that voice belonged to.

Rose Suoh...
She came to check on me...