5. you're the one he likes

Bright grunts, waking up groggily as Win draws the curtain out.

"Urghh Win..." his hoarse voice dragging, "what are you doing here?"

"Wake up phi Baii. You have a lot of explanation to do."

"I want to be alone Win" Bright muffles against the pillow, "please leave."

"I won't" Win says sternly, "get up already. The breakfast isn't getting any  hotter."

"How did you even get in my apartment?"

"Phi Boss gave me the keys. Spared me the trouble of breaking in, to be honest."

"What do you want?" Bright mutters, his eyes squinting from the white light and sleep.

Win stops fixing the room on seeing Bright's morning face and his heart nearly skips a beat. He always wondered where do those people exist who manage to look good even when they've just woken up. Well, Win figures one exists here.

Bright doesn't look good, he looks gorgeous and all motives to stay angry with him are washed down by the softness Bright is unknowingly radiating.

Win clears his throat and begins with his maneuvers again.

"I want that you get up and freshen up while I ready the table. Or you can have breakfast in bed if you want."

"I am not hungry."

Win stays quiet, going back to the kitchen. Bright huffs, moping away to the washroom. A faint smile ghosts over Win's lips. 

...

"Open your mouth" Win says, holding the spoonful of chicken soup.

"I'm not hungry Win" Bright says for the seventh time and Win drops the spoon back in bowl.

"What's wrong phi Baii?"

"Nothing is wrong. Aren't you supposed to be in university right now?"

Win shrugs, "I'll manage for one day. I'm a certified nerd, in case you forgot."

"Nerds don't skip classes" Bright points out.

"The ones who got stubborn, nuisance friends who can't take care of themselves do" Win retorts.

"Why are you here Win?" Bright asks, slightly irritated as Win brings spoon to his mouth again.

"Because you've been ignoring me for two straight days without telling me what my fault is!" Win shouts.

Bright flinches, his eyes widening to see Win's watery eyes.

"You passed out in your apartment. Doctor said you're taking stress. How do you expect me not to be concerned? You haven't been coming to university.  You let your friends visit you but the only person who isn't allowed to meet you is me. You ignored my calls, my texts and when I knocked on your door, you avoided that too. What's going on?"

Bright bites his lower lip, carefully reaching for Win's hands but he slaps his hand away.

"At least tell me what did I do?" Win cries again, "shout at me if you want. But stop avoiding me phi Baii. I don't like it at all."

"Win listen to me I-"

"Do you even know how worried I was?" Win interrupts again, tears rolling down his red rimmed eyes.

"I had to wake up at five in the morning and walk till here, do the grocery and prepare all the breakfast and I'm so damn hungry and you rejecting to eat that fucking delicious chicken soup isn't helping at all. And then, you have audacity to ask what do I want? I want you to stop making me cry and eat this because if you won't, I will. And since you've made me so angry, I don't think I'm going to make you that soup again. EVER!"