Chapter 12

"Karai... now!" Eda hissed, sick of the mushy sight of Remy and Leo getting all 'family'. "No, Eda!" Karai replied firmly as she Walked over to Leo's side, turning to face Eda. "Remy and Ginas are right. Enough." Some of Eda's other ninjas look shocked at the proclamation. Eda however, grinned madly. Very madly. "If you will not fight... then you will die as well." Eda chuckled, before panicking as her whole clan leaves her and stand with Leo, Remy, and Ginas. "Where are you going? Get back here!" "Let it go, Eda." Leo ordered. "It's time to put the past behind us." "I'll never let it go!" Eda snarled, despite standing alone. Cracking diverted Leo's attention as more logs pile up in the river, forming a dam. "This is for you, Shredder!" Eda whispered to herself. Eda roared as she leapt at Leo, but was caught by Remy in mid-flight, making the two roll over the edge of the canyon. "Remy!" Leo shouted as he saw his son disappear, leading the group that looked over the edge of the canyon at the tumbling pair. "Remy!" Ginas called, as he watched the two tumble down further. "Remy!" Leo called again as he jumped down the slope, trying to reach his son. As they fell even further, Remy and Eda separated, each managing to catch holds on the ledge. Remy was above Eda, who was hanging with her blades above the canyon floor. "Hold on, Remy!" Liz called, her fear jumping as the dam of logs breaks, making the river swell to many times its normal flow. "Leo, the river!" Leo growled as he saw the water fill the canyon, and quickly leapt from rock face to rock face, his left arm still injured from the attack the previous day. Eda hung precariously from the canyon wall, Remy, hanged on with his blade above a small ledge. "Eda, give me your hand!" Remy instructed as he extended his hand. With a growl, Eda swiped her blade at Remy, who pulled back. Eda slipped further down with a scared glance at the tumbling water and logs below. "Eda, come on..." Remy coaxed as she kept slipping. "I'll help you..." But it was too late. Eda slid further down the rock wall, scrabbling for traction on the rock, but was unable to climb up, and fell back-first into the churning water below. The water and logs carry her under, and the flow in the canyon gradually subsides. Ginas looked down where her mother fell, closed his eyes, and let out a sigh as Pinkiepie placed a hand on his shoulder, much like after the bull stampede. "Remy." Leo said softly behind his son. "Father." whispered Remy as he took his father's hand. "I tried..." Climbing back to the top, Liz, was the first one to greet them. "Remy." Liz whispered as she embraced her son in a hug. "Wow!" Mikey said as gave pinkie pie a brief hug. "That was really brave!" "You can say that again." Pinkiepie agreed as she hugged Mikey as well. Remy smiled as he pulled out of the hug, and approach Ginas. "Remy." Ginas whispered as she walked into Remy's arms. "Oh, Ginas." Remy sighed as he held Ginas tightly. "Ginas..." Leo said, getting the young woman attention. "I was wrong. You belong here." "Yes!" Remy cheered as he looked and saw Ginas jumped onto's back from behind. "Let's go home." Leo sighed as he turned to the ex-outlanders. "All of us." Roughly a year later, a few new facts had been discovered. First, was that Karai was really Donnie's and April's daughter and Hannah's little sister. She had been kidnapped right after she birth, and the palace worker had said martin had been a stillborn, so she was never looked for by her parents. And she was happily married to Martin, who pulled pranks around the palace with Ginas from time to time. Second, Elizabeth and Pinkiepie had both been pregnant. Liz gave birth to a girl she he and Leo had named Mika. Pinkiepie gave birth to twin boys she and Mikey had named Critia's and Hermos. However, today was a special day. Remy and Ginas, whose scar had healed rather nicely, had become husband and wife, blessed by Rockwell, who apparently thought a blessing was shaking his staff over the couple. "I love moments like this." Pinkie sighed as she held Hermos. "Yeah..." Mikey sighed as he held Critia's. Leo and Liz, who passed Timaeus to Mana, lead the way out of the throne room, he members of the court bowing as Remy and Ginas followed. Both couples make their way to the balcony where all of Japan came to hear announcements. It was there that Leo and Remy had been presented by Rockwell after their births, and also where Leo had proclaimed himself as king after upsurging his uncle. Leo roared, followed by gins, and finally all four roar together, with the pride answering. The clouds' part and the group is illuminated by a sunbeam. As the breeze blew past, Leo heard a familiar voice from the clouds. "Well done, my son." Splinter whispered on the wind. Leo smiled as his father's spirit circles around him. Rockwell nodded and smiled as the prediction splinter had made after Remy's birth came into completion. "We are one."

THE END