Chapter 17

Bond We Hold

Tehreem was in deep thoughts; she was very much thankful that he did not attend the wedding

Tehreem was in deep thoughts; she was very much thankful that he did not attend the wedding. She was in tension during the ceremony because she did not want any problems. Tehreem brushed off the thoughts and started doing her makeup for the reception. Tehreem was missing Areeka so much.

"Tehreem Come down, we can't be late for your own sister's Reception" said Nusrat and Tehreem put on her big earring and stood up. She looked at her whole attire in the mirror and was satisfied. She took some pics of herself and send them to Areeka.

Beautiful, texted back Areeka and Areeka send her look. Tehreem texted Gorgeous. Tehreem went down the stairs holding her grey suit, so she does not trip. She saw her parents walking towards the door seeing her ascend the stairs.

"You look really beautiful in this, let no one cast evil eyes on you" said Nusrat

Tehreem thanked her mother and her mother put some Kajal from her eyes behind Tehreem's ear. The family reached to venue to see a heavily decorated Venue. Three of them got inside admiring the decoration. Tehreem decided to meet Areeka in the dressing room at the venue. She knocked on the door.

"Come in Reem" said Areeka, Tehreem got in and Areeka stood up to show her sister the Mint green suit she was wearing. Tehreem put some Kajal from her eyes behind Areeka's ear to keep out evil eyes on her special day, Areeka hugged Tehreem and Tehreem hugged back.

"I missed you so much, I never thought I would, but I did" said Areeka and Tehreem chuckled

"I had a really good sleep without your annoying self, all jokes aside I really missed you so much" said Tehreem breaking from the hug.

"Let's go" asked Samina and Areeka nodded a yes

Ashar was standing in the stage, Tehreem and Areeka entered the stage together. Ashar and Areeka sat down together, and everyone clapped. Tehreem stood next to Areeka. The parents came up to them to give their blessings to the newlywed, then they had a small photoshoot.

"My Boss too would be coming with her family, and she did call me up that she would arriving in 5 minutes so I'm going to go, you stand here with Areeka and come if I call you" said Nusrat and Tehreem nodded. Ashar and Areeka were talking, and Tehreem was bored.

Tehreem looked towards the entrance and her eyes met a similar eye which sent Goosebumps, she wanted to walk towards him and ask him to leave but She saw her mother with the lady standing next to Haider, she would be in trouble if her mother got to know.

Haider was smirking at her, and her eyes did not move from him for even a second. She saw Haider walking towards the stage, and She did not want Areeka to know but her mother was near him, so she was completely helpless. He came up the stage with her mother and Areeka held Tehreem's hand.

"Mrs. Khurrana this is my Eldest daughter Areeka and my son-in-law Ashar" said Nusrat introducing the newlywed couple to her boss. Tehreem was still looking at Haider and Areeka was doing an excellent job in looking fine.

"And this is my other daughter, Tehreem" said Nusrat and Tehreem smiled at the lady.

"This is my Boss Mrs. Hina Khurrana, her Daughter Sarah Khurrana and her son Haider Khurrana" said Nusrat, and Tehreem felt breathless, Tehreem kept a calm composed face and smiled at them. Haider was smirking at her seeing her reaction.

"Nice to Meet you all" said Tehreem with a smile

The family stood for the picture. The photographer asked Haider and Sarah to stand next to Tehreem and Haider stood next to Tehreem and Sarah stood next to him. Both posed with a smile like nothing was happening. Haider looked back when they were walking away and was greeted with her stares

"I'm Thirsty, I'm going to get something to drink so do you want anything" asked Tehreem and the couple nodded no. Areeka held Tehreem's hand and she nodded slightly. Tehreem had seen Haider standing near the Juice section and His family was not near. She walked their and grabbed a juice.

"I know that when you saw me enter, you wanted to hold my hands with power and drag me outside but It's just sad that you couldn't because you mom was around but now your mom isn't around, why don't you try now" asked Haider mocking Tehreem.

"Oh yes you can't kick me out like usual because I'm here on your mom's invitation and I'm your mom's boss's son so that would end up really bad for your mom, Poor helpless Tehreem, it feels bad seeing you like this but it's too fun at the same time," said Haider

"What do you want" asked Tehreem gritting her teeth

"Just wanted to attend your sister's Reception but I must say, it's not been much while, but we've bonded so much and know each other so much, I even knew what you were going to do when you saw me" said Haider and Tehreem rolled her eyes

"I knew that you were going to do that when I say this, we've bonded nicely," said Haider.

Tehreem walked away and Haider walked towards his family. After a while, his mom said her wishes and left. Sarah and Hina had noticed the smile on Haider's face, He was in a good mood which made them turn their heads. they were happy seeing him this.

"Seeing him back from the depressed time is just too good, He seems really in a good mood, and I really want to know the reason behind it" whispered Sarah in Hina's ears and Hina nodded

"Can you all stay here for a second" asked Haider and they nodded. Haider went to his father's room to call him; His whole family was sitting in the living room with curiosity at their peeks. They exchanged looks with confusion

"I want to tell you all something really important," said Haider

Author's note