Chapter 57

Shameless

Haider felt the sunrays hit his eyes; He opened his eyes with a groan

Haider felt the sunrays hit his eyes; He opened his eyes with a groan. He felt the memories from last night rush into his mind. He found Tehreem sleeping in his arms, Her arms around his torso. It was his naked body against hers which effortlessly bought a smile to his face.

"Good morning wifey" said Haider after seeing Tehreem slowly wake up.

"Good morning to you too" said Tehreem in a raspy voice.

"How are you feeling?" asked Haider with concern.

"To be honest, all I feel is pain just raw pain, my whole-body hurts so much" said Tehreem and Haider pulled her closer

"It's going to be fine; I'll make a hot bath for you and after that you'll feel the pain leave your body, we'll do something else if that doesn't help," said Haider.

Haider filled up the bathtub to a warm temperature, He put some bubble lotion in the bath. He could see her in pain and wanted her to feel better. He set up all her essentials so she could have everything according to her convenience, he walked towards her.

"Tehreem, the bath is ready, so you take a bath," said Haider.

Tehreem tried to get up, but her parts were sore, which hurt her so much. Haider noticed the flash of pain in her eyes while she tried to get up. He picked her up in Bridal style and Walked towards the bath. She tried to hide herself with her hands.

"It's not like I haven't seen anything before, I've seen each and every part of yours so don't hide" said Haider and Tehreem turned red blushing.

Haider placed her slowly in the bath, her body encountered the hot water. She clanged back at him because it was too hot for her. He understood and turned on the cold water. She was still in his arms and clinging tightly onto him.

"Is this fine?" asked Haider and slowly Placed Tehreem in the warm water. She adjusted to the warm water and her muscles relaxed to the warmth.

"Where was it hurting when you tried to get up, I'll massage you there" said Haider and Tehreem was turning red.

"M-My insides are sore from yesterday, that's it," said Tehreem.

"I'm still up" said Haider with a wink and Tehreem shot him a murderous look.

"Shameless" said Tehreem and rolled her eyes.

"You sure" asked Haider, Haider leaned towards Tehreem's face.

He captured her lips, and she started kissing him too. He started kissing her like he was hungry for her, and she was finding it hard to keep up to him. His arms started travelling around her body and she started moaning.

His hand started roaming near her abdomen, He stayed up to his words and started massaging where it was sore for her. She was out of breath but couldn't help from moaning, her breasts were going up and down due to her deep breathes, he cupped her Breasts with his free hand.

"Haider" whispered Tehreem while she slowly pulled out of the kiss to breathe.

"I love it when you call me like that" said Haider in a lustful way.

"H-Haider I-I C-can't" said Tehreem, she was in the verge, and he knew it very well. He increased his pace; her juices were all over the place. Haider saw a vulnerable look on her face with a lot of embarrassment.

"Let me get you out" said Haider and picked Tehreem out of the tub.

He placed her under the shower, and he held her by the waist. His clothes were soaked in water, but he didn't mind one bit. He started kissing down her neck, he made sure to leave marks that said that She was his and his only.

He took some soap and started applying it all over her body sensually, both could feel the heat increasing. He turned her towards him and captured her lips. He held onto her like there is no tomorrow. She tried to break the kiss which resulted her with a busted lip.

"I'll lay out your clothes, you take a bath and your idea actually worked, I feel a lot better," said Tehreem.

Tehreem wasn't feeling her best, but she took out the sheets to wash, this didn't get unnoticed by Haider. Haider came out of the shower and walked towards her; she was walking towards the wash basin.

"What?" asked Tehreem

"Just looking at you and wondering what you're doing," said Haider.

"I'm washing out the blood stains" said Tehreem and started rubbing washing powder over the stained sheets.

"We've helpers for that" said Haider and Tehreem shot him a murderous look which made him go silent.

"Fine" said Haider.

Haider was still wet from the shower; He pulled Tehreem towards him by her waist. He looked into her eyes and gave her a peck. Her dress was wet, and she sighed at the realisation. She walked away from him to change into something else.

"Again, it's not like I haven't seen what's under it," said Haider.

"Shameless" said Tehreem.

Tehreem was browsing through her cupboard to find a top which would cover the marks Haider gave. The dress which covered them was wet because of Haider and now she was struggling to find.

"You wet the only dress which would cover this" said Tehreem and Haider hugged her from behind.

"I'd won't mind you to flaunting the art I made on your body," said Haider.

"In your dreams," said Tehreem.

"I'm counting on it" said Haider and Tehreem rolled her eyes.

Tehreem wore a dress and hoped that she would be able to cover up with the shawl and accessories which was way out of her comfort zone. Tehreem heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" said Tehreem and she put on a shawl.

"It's me" said Sarah and got in.

"Hey, how are you feeling" asked Tehreem with a smile.

"I'm feeling better, By the way I got you something because I know that you don't have a concealer with you, so I got you one, it works well in hiding, well bruises" said Sarah in an awkward way.

Tehreem's eyes went towards the mirror, and she could see that the marks still could be seen. Sarah put the concealer on the table and left. Haider walked in to find his wife blush in embarrassment.

"Who other than me is making my wife blush?" asked Haider in a playful way.

"It's just that your sister saw the piece of art you made on me, I guess yesterday's incident wasn't enough, pay for her therapy please" said Tehreem and Haider chuckled.

"Just like yesterday, I'm not the only person guilty, you're equally guilty because you didn't stop me, and your moans tell another tale," Said Haider

"Haider" said Tehreem in an annoyed way.

"I prefer my name in the way called me yesterday," said Haider.

"Haider Khurrana, you're dead" said Tehreem.......