Chapter 26

Dancing Fairytale

Tehreem tied her hair into a ponytail, and She sighed hard, she wanted to sleep and be lazy but that was not possible, she had to attend the dance practice for the Sangeet function

Tehreem tied her hair into a ponytail, and She sighed hard, she wanted to sleep and be lazy but that was not possible, she had to attend the dance practice for the Sangeet function. She did not want to dance but she had no other option, and this was the last day for practice.

"Reem come down" called out Nusrat and Tehreem ascended the stairs to see her best friend Howrah waiting for her. Noor hugged Tehreem when she came down.

"Let's go" asked Tehreem and Howrah nodded, both sat in the car and started chatting.

They reached the Khurrana mansion where the practice will take place at, this time it would be a full coordinated performance with everyone present that Meant Haider too would be there which frustrated Tehreem. Howrah and Tehreem were going to enter that time Areeka arrived. Tehreem and Howrah gave Areeka a cold shoulder.

"Tehreem" said Sarah and hugged Tehreem

"Today Brother would be there, so you aren't stuck with me," said Sarah

"I'll miss that" said Tehreem and Sarah smiled at her. At moments like this Sarah becomes thankful that Tehreem is her to-be sister in-law and not some witch, she likes how sweet Tehreem is with her

Tehreem walked in and sat in the sofa while other's practiced, she is not part of most dances since it is her wedding, Areeka sat in the other corner because she did not want to participate. Areeka was showing a bit of the bad blood to others by her less participation.

Howrah was participating and people were mistaking Howrah for Areeka seeing the involvement and bond she had with Tehreem, Neha too was part of some of the routines. Neha was feeling pity seeing what Areeka was doing but she respected Tehreem's decision of hiding from Areeka.

"It's Haider" said Haider knocking on the door

"Come in," said Sarah

Haider walked in and smiled at Tehreem; he saw Areeka giving Tehreem a stare. He walked towards Tehreem and sat next to her, Areeka was sitting next to Tehreem. He looked at her lovingly and she smiled at him, While Areeka averted her eyes.

"So next, the couple's dance" said Sarah clapping

"So, first time dancing with each other, I'm sick off practicing with Sarah," said Haider

"Hey!" said Sarah in an annoyed way and gave him an angry stare, Haider mouthed sorry at her.

Haider and Tehreem walked towards the Dance area, everybody else was resting. Sarah put the song, Haider held Tehreem's hand and pulled her towards him, He held her by the waist, and both felt chills. He twirled her around and pulled her towards him.

He pulled her a bit too hard making her lose balance and fall on him, because of physics, she was an unbalanced force, so he fell down with her. Everyone was trying to control their laughter, Tehreem was blushing, and he was looking at her eyes, she got up and then he got up.

"Next time, pull with less power" she said, and he nodded

Sarah played the song again and this time they did not fall. He twirled her and pulled her towards him, He then held her by her waist and her hands rested on his chest, Areeka was cursing who choreographed this.

"I didn't know you were such a good dancer or maybe you just got the perfect dance partner, in the end we are doing a great job where I thought this would be messed up" whispered Haider

The whole place was in complete awe seeing how beautifully they synced to each other, The end of the dance was both looking into each other's eyes while he held her by the waist. It felt magical, both of their hearts were beating, and they were out of breath.

"Is your heart too beating fast like mine" asked Haider in a flirtish way

"Obviously, I danced too and mine is beating faster than you since I'm lazy and doesn't exercise one bit, it's great that you are holding because after this much dancing, I'll faint" said Tehreem in an exhausted voice

"I'll be here to catch you when you fall, don't worry," said Haider

They both sat in the sofa and the others practiced, it was a big routine. The function was together, and everyone was trying to make it go as good as they can.

It was the function night and the performances had started; the couple were sitting in a table in the middle. The dance performances had started and Both of them finished their share of performances with the group, they were enjoying the performances.

"We are next, all the best" whispered Haider in Tehreem's ear when the song started changing.

"Tehreem, Next Dance with me?" asked Haider holding the mic and gave his hand out.

"Sure" said Tehreem in the mic and held his hand, He kept the mic in the table

"I'll never leave this hand" he said which was caught by the mic

He held her hand and both got into the dance floor. Their song started to play, and both started dancing to it according to the choreography. The whole venue was in awe seeing how good they looked with each other while dancing, this was their first appearance like this.

"Aren't they cute? Everybody, that's Mr Khurrana and his to-be Mrs" said Sarah, and everyone clapped. Haider was trying to control his laughter to Sarah's choice of words

"Let's go" asked Haider and Tehreem nodded.

The function was completed, and it was time to leave, Tehreem was very much relived realizing that. She just wanted to go home and relax. She said bye to Howrah and went in to say bye to Sarah before leaving.

"Sarah, I'm going bye" said Tehreem and started going.

She felt somebody hold her hand and she turned around. Her eyes met with Haider's eyes who was smirking at her. She gave him a questioning look.

"See you tomorrow" said Haider and she nodded.......

Author's note

Author needs prayers , she's hella scared for the upcoming exams and doesn't know shit