Chapter 23

Calm Before The Storm

"The why part of the sub question is self-explanatory, and I've told that before" said Haider and Tehreem slowly nodded

"The how part I can explain" said Haider and took out his phone, He browsed through the gallery and showed her the picture, she slowly hummed creeping him out.

He was having a bad feeling that she is going to do something bad at him, she seemed awfully calm for all what is happening. She noticed him staring at her with a confused look on his face, she realized that he is confused of what's cooking in her mind.

"I was just thinking that how naïve and gullible Areeka is, all it took was a small spark from your side for her to unleash her insecurities and problems with me, just a little spark and that's it" said Tehreem in a calm voice, Haider felt bad for once.

"But I must say that you are good" said Tehreem and Haider gave her a confused look

"By good I mean that you knew were to hit the spark, which takes some brains to know the weak spot and I'm complimenting you for that" said Tehreem and Haider nodded

Tehreem seemed Numb like to him, which was hurting him a bit, He never looked at his consequences like this and this was being hard for him, but the damage was done, and it will never go back to normal like it was before. He saw her order the food and she looked at him.

"What do you want to eat" asked Tehreem

"Whatever you are eating" said Haider, He was absentminded after hearing her words, He was affected.

"Any Allergies that I should be concerned of?" asked Tehreem

"None that I know off" said Haider, He decided to annoy her a bit and change the atmosphere

"I won't mind going to the Emergency with you after I find a new allergy that I never had an idea of" said Haider, He saw a smile on her face which she immediately concealed but He felt a bit better seeing that smile on her.

He felt Depressed seeing her sad, He often thought that he could never feel for others, but he did, He was ignorant, but he could not anymore, He was way deep in what he created than what he thought. His thoughts were broken when the waiter brought in the food.

"Really?" he asked Tehreem and she nodded

"Yup, never underestimate me" said Tehreem and started eating her food, Haider stared at his food. His food consisted of his favourites which he often orders, then it clicked for him.

"Tehreem tell me, isn't this the same food's I ordered when we met" asked Haider with confusion

"Ting Ting Ting, we Have a winner" said Tehreem and He looked at her with surprise.

"Few of them are my favourites so I did notice them, so I ordered them for you, nothing crazy and your fictional story that you told my sister isn't coming true," said Tehreem

Haider kept his eyes down and slowly ate his food. Tehreem got up to take an important call, He groaned because he was feeling bad, a feeling that he never felt. He never felt apologetic and now this foreign feeling is paining him so much

"I heard that you went on a date with Haider, Is it true" asked Neha

"I'm still over there, I walked towards the end to accept your call," said Tehreem

"I still don't get why Areeka did this much of a mess, I hope Haider pays for what he did," said Neha

"Then god heard your prayers, He's groaning in guilt and that's all my magic, I hit him where it hurts with words and reactions, He felt I am very off which induced a bit of guilt, and he seems like a non-apologetic person, so this is new" said Tehreem with a smirk.

"My god Tehreem, you are more sinister than I could ever think of you made Haider Khurrana feel guilt, The guy who never cares, my good you've an effect on him" said Neha with surprise, she was feeling hard to believe it.

"He messed with the wrong girl and the Areeka part, she doesn't deserve me or whatever I did for her, it took her nothing to come up to me and backstab, I'm just going to ignore her existence and live, He's actually smart but I'm better" said Tehreem and Neha hummed

"Let me get back to my date" said Tehreem and left.

Tehreem finished her food and they decided to leave. Both sat in the car and left for hers. It was silent ride and thoughts were running in his mind. She descended the car as soon as they reached.

"Sorry" he said absentmindedly in a mere whisper after he saw her get inside. He drove away. He was feeling a bit guilty of hurting her, but the damage was done, if he calls of then things are going to get worst.

He had given his parents hope too and it was finalized with Tehreem's parents too, it would be a not good thing for her, He would be just making things worst for her. He had a small dilemma, but he decided to kill that and move on, she was affecting him, and he was hating that.

"Haider get a grip, don't get off your goal at no circumstances, she is nobody and you didn't have anything to do with her a bit ago, why are you doing this now, be strong and get a strong grip" Haider Whispered to himself

"She is just trying to get into your head, don't let her do that" he whispered to himself but a part of him said that she is not capable of doing all that.

"Tehreem is a nobody and don't let her effect you" he whispered to himself............

Author's note

I might go crazy soon, effing depressed 🤡🤡🤡
Rn on a trip and hopefully that helps

I might go crazy soon, effing depressed 🤡🤡🤡Rn on a trip and hopefully that helps