Chapter 40

Modelling With You

Haider walked out of the washroom and saw Tehreem sitting near the mirror and tying her hair into a messy bun

Haider walked out of the washroom and saw Tehreem sitting near the mirror and tying her hair into a messy bun. She was wearing a red dress; He was wearing a white shirt . Tehreem stood Infront on him.

She sat in the bed trying to wear her black half shoes, Haider combed his hair fast and Tehreem was done. She walked towards him, and He looked at her confused. He felt her fingers on his lips.

"I swear your lips are drier than the deserts over here, Hope you don't have issues with my strawberry lip balm" asked Tehreem and Haider hummed no.

Tehreem's soft fingers were caressing his lips while applying her lip balm on him. She finished and Haider felt he was out of breath.

"Let's go" asked Tehreem and he nodded

Both left to the Dubai mall, and They went to the Dubai Zoo. Tehreem started taking pictures and Haider joined her in a few. Both were chatting during the walk and having a lot of fun.

"Haider, I need a really good picture of us," said Tehreem

"Excuse me, can you take a picture for us" asked Haider to a person standing next to them

"Sure, I'm a professional photographer," said the person

"That's great" said Tehreem with a smile

"Are you both a couple" asked the person, Haider looked at Tehreem for a second

"She's my wife" said Haider, Tehreem looked at Haider, it was the first time he called her his wife like this.

Haider and Tehreem stood near the glass, behind of it was fishes swimming in the water. They took a few pictures together, a few looking at each other. The photos turned out to be great.

"Can you lift her in the air, even for a few seconds will be enough" said the person and both looked at each other

"Count it done" said Haider and Tehreem looked Haider surprised

Suddenly, Haider picked up Tehreem and she was in the air. She felt overwhelmed but got herself together to look good for the picture. Haider was holding her in the air by her waist, He held her as tight as he could.

Both of their noses were touching, they looked into each other's eyes. They looked so dreamy and perfect, just like they are out of some happy fairy tale. Both felt chills being so close to each other like this.

"Get a grip and All the best" said Haider and before Tehreem could comprehend everything happened

She was in his arms and her arms around him as part of her reflexes, He was holding her in the bridal style. Both looked at each other's eyes. Both held to each other tightly with no plans to leave

"Get a balance" said Haider and again before she could comprehend, it happened

Her one leg was on the ground while the other on the air, she was laying on his hand and he was holding her waist. Her one hand was clutching his torse while the other around his neck. She was lying in a slant, and he bent towards her face.