Chapter 58

Admiring Her Close

"Mama, doesn't Tehreem look gorgeous today?" asked Haider to Hina and Tehreem stared at Haider with a murderous look

"She always looks gorgeous but today she's glowing" said Hina and Tehreem hit Haider with her elbow.

"Ouch, Love hurts" said Haider and Tehreem rolled her eyes, Haider chuckled softly.

"Today we both would be out; Sarah is still here, and I posted some help with her so Tehreem don't worry" said Hina and Tehreem nodded. Hina left and it was just Tehreem and Haider.

"Why did you say like that?" asked Tehreem with a questioning look.

"I just want everyone to compliment my gorgeous of wife and tell how lucky I'm to have you," said Haider. He pulled Tehreem towards him by her waist, He looked straight into her doe eyes.

"I want everyone to compliment my wife on the glow on her face of my love, is that too much to ask for" said Haider and Tehreem blushed hard, she averted her eyes from him.

"I also forgot to mention the red on your cheeks which looks beautiful on you, so many things to appreciate on" said Haider in a flirtish way and Tehreem rolled her eyes.

"Let me check up on Sarah, remember your traumatized sister" said Tehreem and got out of his embrace and left, Haider was left with a smitten smile on his face. He decided to go after his wife and check up on his sister.

Tehreem decided to check upon on Haider. She found him in the indoor pool, she sat in one of the pool chairs near the pool. Haider swam towards her after noticing her. He stood near the boundary of the pool and his hand resting on the dry floor.

"Come over here" said Haider and Tehreem kneeled on the dry floor while he was in the water in front of her.

"What's it" asked Tehreem.

"Just wanted to admire you up close," said Haider.

"Did you hit your head somewhere or did the water get into your brain or anything like that" asked Tehreem.

"This isn't enough" whispered Haider and before Tehreem could process, she was off guard.

Haider pulled her to the water, she fell in the water and slowly got up to the surface. Haider was chuckling seeing her expression. Tehreem's dresses were sticking to her figure like a second skin which didn't get unnoticed by Haider.

Haider pulled Tehreem towards him by the waist, her hands rested on his naked torso. He slowly moved towards her and pecked her lips. They had a brief eye lock and Tehreem leaned towards him and kissed him passionately. His Hands on her waist were trying to bring her as close as he could.

"I love you so much and I still can't believe that you're mine" said Haider and pecked on her lips.

"Let me show you how much I love you" said Haider attacked her lips.

Haider started kissing down her collar bone, Tehreem onto him with no intentions of letting go. They slowly took of each other's clothes; it was just them in the water and their naked bodies moulding perfectly with each other. The cold water couldn't cool the heat of their bodies.

He slowly entered and she whimpered, He slowly caressed her trying to make her comfortable, she slowly nodded signifying that she's fine. She jumped onto him, and they started kissing each other. Tehreem was a moaning mess which brought redness to her cheeks.

"I'd never stop with you, I'd just keep on going to hear your moans, feeling you in me and see the blushing face of yours" said Haider, Tehreem buried her head in his shoulders in embarrassment.

Tehreem tried to walk away, Haider pulled her towards him with power and entered her suddenly which took her by surprise, she couldn't keep in the moans, and she moaned out loud which bought a satisfied smile on Haider's face.

"You've no idea how much I love hearing your moans, especially the ones like this" said Haider and thrusted into her making her nearly scream.

They made out in the pool for a while, Tired Tehreem was sitting on the edge of the pool next to Haider. Haider couldn't keep his hands of Tehreem's naked body, which was next him, He was controlling himself from taking then and there.

"I can't keep myself away from you, you've no idea of the temptation I have right now" said Haider, Tehreem looked at him with a questioning look.

"H-Haider" said Tehreem and she couldn't continue.

"What is it" said Haider with a teasing smile.

He had been roaming his hand over her body, he had started caressing her thighs. He suddenly entered his fingers inside her which made her stutter while speaking, He started increasing his pace making her moans mess which he enjoyed very much, His hands were coated with her juices.

"H-H-Haider" Tehreem managed to say, Haider smirked seeing her struggle.

Haider picked her up and placed her on his lap, He entered her, and she let out a moan scream. They laid on the edge of the pool, they can fall into the pool any second but that thoughts weren't stopping them, Haider kept on going fast and rough.

Tehreem was squirming under him, and he was liking it, it was turning him more. He was in the edge and so was Tehreem. Tehreem slowly opened her eyes and Haider was staring right into her eyes which made her blush in embarrassment, a though hit her.

"H-Haider stop," said Tehreem.

Haider had already put his seeds inside her; she was in the verge, so he kept on going and she didn't say anything more other than some moans. She moaned out loudly after the climax and he got off her and laid next to her.

"Haider, we need to talk?" said Tehreem.......