Chapter 63

Hina and Saaz walked in concerned with Sarah, they had heard the breaking of glass and rushed to Haider's room. Hina gasped seeing the sight of Broken glass around Haider and blood on his hands due to the glass shards. Hina ran towards Haider without caring about the shards.

"Mumma, she left me, she left me here with these broken pieces" said Haider sobbing in Hina's arms, Hina was confused and heartbroken over the tears of her son. She hugged her son tight; Sarah and Saaz joined them; Sarah noticed a folder named Sarah and she opened it.

"I don't know what might be going on there right now, If the love was true then my work is done and if it was fake then still, I won, I got away without being hurt and I have the upper hand" said Tehreem, leaving Sarah shocked.

"This is between Me and Haider, I don't care about the consequences and believe I'll see what to do when it happens, just like the decision I and Haider took long ago when we had no idea of what to do" said Tehreem in a chill tone.

"To clarify, I left Haider and went on my own journey, I've my solid reasons for this and I know that Haider understands this very well and I've even explained everything to him, hate me or Love me but It's what it's" said Tehreem and the video ended.

"What's happening Baby" asked Hina softly.

"She left me all alone here; I deserve it after all I've done to her, but it hurts so much" said Haider with tears dripping down his cheeks. Sarah tried calling Tehreem's phone, but she had no luck, Sarah called her parents.

"Is Tehreem there?" asked Sarah.

"No, is everything fine?" asked Nusrat, Hina snatched the phone from Sarah.

"Your daughter left my son; we can't find her, and my son is crying in pain from the heartbreak she caused" said Hina and cut the call.

"I'll call her sister and friends" said Sarah and left.

Areeka was trapped in Ashar's arms, and she is tying his tie, she was blushing while he was smiling at her. Her phone started ringing, she looked at Ashar signalling him to leave with her expression, but He tightened his grip bringing her closer to him.

"Ashar, I need to take it" said Areeka.

Areeka extended her hands and picked up the phone, she said "Hello." Areeka felt like air knocked out of her lungs, she knew enough to read past the lines. Ashar felt concerned seeing her sudden change of her expression.

"She isn't here, and she hasn't said anything, I'll try to find her, and I'll call you back if I found her" said Areeka and she started tearing up. She kept her head on Ashar and started crying, she knew what might be going on, Ashar hugged her trying to comfort her.

"Reeka, tell me what's going on?" asked Ashar softly trying to enquire about her feelings.

"Tehreem went back to her destructive ways, I knew she might do this, but I thought for once that might change but Nothing different took place" said Areeka in tears.

"I'm here if you want to talk, I'm not going today, I can't leave my wife home with tears" said Ashar, He made Areeka sit in the bed and gave her a glass of water.

"Now tell me what happened, and We can solve it patiently" said Ashar.

"Please don't hate me because my judgement is trash and I'm not the best person, please don't hate me, I can't live without you" said Areeka clutching Ashar's arms.

"I'll never leave you; I love you and I'm yours forever" said Ashar caressing Areeka's cheeks, she held his caressing hand.

"Like I most people I too had a past, I was in a relationship with a guy and the relationship was really toxic with time, He was too possessive and crazy, I started feeling suffocated so I wanted to break up, but I was scared" said Areeka and she was trying to read Ashar's face

"Don't look at me like that, everybody has a past and as long as it stays there it's fine, so don't worry and you tell me, I'll hear it patiently" said Ashar and he held her hand in a reassuring way.

"I at last broke up with him and from here it's what happened with Tehreem and not me, He was crazy, and he started acting that way too, Tehreem was the saviour wall type even though I'm the elder one, she is unapologetic while I'm scared" said Areeka.

"She looks out for you; I remember her interview on mine" said Ashar.

"She became the wall between whenever he tried to get close to me, then after a while our wedding was fixed and I slowly forgot him, but he didn't, He tried crashing our wedding ceremonies" said Areeka.

"I didn't know about this because Tehreem hid this from me, she always made sure that he didn't do anything but once he was able to silence her" said Areeka.

"What!?" said Ashar surprised, he had spent enough time with her and was a part of her close bubble.

"He blackmailed her with my and his in love like pictures which I highly regret taking, he said that he would send them to you and your family, He held Tehreem, and somebody took a picture of that, she couldn't react much because of me" said Areeka and started sobbing.

"You should've come to me, and nothing would've happened if he sends them, I will ask you if you want to break this marriage and the remaining would be on you to decide, I truly love you Areeka" said Ashar hugging her tight

"I don't know why but he saw Tehreem as the enemy between him and I, He send his marriage proposal for Tehreem and blackmailed her to say yes with the pictures, since he studied with me, I had to give the final verdict which was going to be no" said Areeka.

"But he sends me the pictures he took that day which showed both of them in each other's arms, I misunderstood and thought my own blood sister betrayed me and in rage I said yes, I was like she can do whatever she wants in anger" said Areeka.

"Please don't hate me" said Areeka.

"My love, I can understand where the feelings are coming from and I won't judge you" said Ashar, he was a bit disappointed, but he knew that people react in irrational ways in over emotional state.

"I wouldn't have reacted like that if a friend did that, but my blood sister did that, the thought of her betrayal drove me crazy because I loved her so much, she was a big part of my world which crashed down" said Areeka.

"Please don't tell me it's Haider" said Ashar with hopes but it was crashing down when Areeka nodded a yes.

"My ex was Haider" said Areeka and Ashar facepalmed, Areeka clutched hard on to his shirt and cried.

"Tehreem has this destructive habit, she doesn't care if she'd harm herself in the revenge plan and often it turns out to be ugly and it did " said Areeka.

"Tehreem and I fought after I thought she betrayed me, she called me to the room a bit before the wedding and she revealed the whole truth with evidence, by the time I processed and ran down, she was Mrs. Haider Khurrana" said Areeka and Ashar was trying to comprehend her words.

"She hurt me by crashing my world down in regret and irreversibility of the outcome, she wanted to haunt me with the regret and like always she was successful, but she got burned in the process too by becoming his wife and tangled with him" said Areeka.

"Oh My God, what's going on Areeka" asked Ashar

"I think she's done the same again, she left him and now she's disappeared, they're looking all around for her, and I'm scared for her because she's really destructive, Haider's broken and heartbroken and Everything is messed up" said Areeka.

Areeka cried in his arms, and he tried to comfort her as much as possible, Ashar was patient and calm with her even though he was disappointed in her actions towards Tehreem, but He knew that everyone is flawed including him and Areeka. Areeka stopped crying slowly.

"Where are you going" asked Areeka holding Ashar's hand when he started walking away.

"To the person who started it all" said Ashar....