Chapter 31

Crashing Reality

"What do you mean by that" asked Haider but he was cut-off

"Take blessings from the elders" instructed the priest and both nodded, Haider held out his hand to help Tehreem get up, she did not want a scene, so she held his hand and stood up.

They went to Saaz, Haider's dad and took his blessing. Saaz was immensely happy seeing his son's marriage, after they took his blessing.

"Congratulation both of you, Tehreem welcome to our crazy family" said Saaz with a smile, Tehreem smiled back at him so did Haider.

"Thank you," said both

They went Towards Hina and took her blessing, Hina was a strong lady who does not show emotions often, but This time was an exception, both stood up after taking her blessings and Hina pulled them for a hug with a teary eye.

"Always be Happy" said Hina

After they consoled Hina, they took blessings from Taroon, Tehreem's dad. He was teary eyed seeing his baby daughter looking like doll being a bride. Taroon gave his blessing to the couple.

"Take care of my Tehreem, she is my precious doll" said Taroon with a breaking voice.

"I'll do everything to make Tehreem Happy, I'll go to any lengths for her happiness" said Haider, Taroon smiled at him. Tehreem looked at Haider in complete awe, she wondered how good of a liar he is.

They went to Nusrat and took her Blessings; she just had stopped her tears to look sane. She gave her blessings. Tehreem looked at her parents with a teary eye and Haider went towards her to support her, she felt better by the gesture, but she knew it was an act, but it was not, He was actually feeling bad.

"Reem" said Areeka in a broken voice, Ashar was holding Areeka for support. Areeka hugged Tehreem and started crying in her shoulders, Tehreem decided to stay calm and hug her back tight. Areeka felt helpless and guilty.

"Welcome to the sea of regrets and guilt" whispered Tehreem in Areeka's ear, Tehreem was telling the truth, she knew that forgiveness was extremely far away from where she was.

"Don't you dare hurt my sister, I'll hunt you down" said Areeka and she meant it. Haider understood it in the sense she told it in, others thought it was a joke. He nodded with a smile.

"Welcome to the Family brother, take good care of my sister" said Ashar and hugged Haider welcoming him to the Mehta family.

"I will" said Haider, He looked at Areeka for a second and saw her staring to him like she is going to end him.

They took a step forward. Sarah hugged Tehreem suddenly making her loose Balance, Tehreem was going to fall but Haider held her supporting her.

"Sorry, I was just excited," said Sarah