Chapter 54

Lovey Dovey

"Wait your mom is calling me" said Tehreem and took her ringing phone

"Wait your mom is calling me" said Tehreem and took her ringing phone. Haider stared at her; she was humming a yes.

"Let me open the door for your parents" said Tehreem and was going to leave, Haider held her hand and pulled her towards him, she held onto his torso.

"Where do you think you're going? You have some answers to give" said Haider looking at Tehreem, Tehreem stared confidently into his eyes.

"I'm going away from you and answers can wait" said Tehreem, she leaned towards him and pecked on his lips, she ran towards the door to open.

Haider caught up to her to find her smiling at his parents which spoiled all his plans. He helped his parents with stuff. He found his sister holding onto his wife, he decided to leave Tehreem alone seeing his weak sister.

"Tehreem dear, please stay with Sarah because she isn't feeling well" said Hina and Tehreem nodded agreeing.

Haider saw Tehreem helping Sarah walk to her room, Haider helped his sister get into the bed. He saw Sarah falling asleep. He slowly held Tehreem's hand and Tehreem shot hit a sharp look.

"Haider" said Tehreem in a scolding tone and took her hand away from his.

"How much time shall I say that I love when you say my name like that" said Haider and pulled Tehreem towards him.

"Sarah" whispered Tehreem signalling him to stop, and Haider rolled his eyes which brought a smile to her face.

"Seems like you're catching onto my bad habits like a magnet" said Tehreem with a smile and Haider fell in awe seeing her smile.

"What can I say, I'm being pulled towards to you like a magnet too, I really want to speak to you," said Haider.

"I'll be here the whole time so not a good idea, we'll talk about what happened later" said Tehreem brushing the question off and Haider was getting annoyed.

"Why are you ignoring me now" asked Haider.

"In which world am I ignoring you, your sister isn't feeling well, and she needs someone around" said Tehreem and kicked Haider out of the room. Haider stood near the door dumbstruck. He took a chair a sat next to the door.

Tehreem came out of the room to get Sarah some food and She felt a pull. She fell towards Haider, and she noticed a chair outside the room. She stared at Haider being all surprised by his actions. Tehreem could not even digest what was going right now.

"What are you doing?" asked Tehreem.

"Waiting for my wife" said Haider and winked at her.

"Your wife is busy at the moment, sometime later and by the way you'll have the room to yourself today so do whatever you want" said Tehreem and left Haider dumbstruck. He went back to his room and sulked.

He tried getting some sleep, but he was restless, He looked at the time and its midnight, the whole house was asleep. Haider decided to go for it. Haider slowly tip toed to his sister's room. He slowly opened the door to find Tehreem sleeping peacefully in the sofa.

"You're sleeping peacefully after ruining my sleep, I won't let that happen" said Haider and walked towards her.

"Tehreem" whispered Haider in Tehreem's ear by leaning towards her.

Tehreem opened her eyes and got alarmed, she was going to scream but Haider held his hand to her mouth. She recognised that the intruder was Haider, her alarmed eyes turned to angry eyes. He was laying on top of her, she stood up angrily and Haider smirked at her.

"What the hell do you think you're doing" whisper yelled Tehreem completely annoyed.

"I'm here to talk to my Wife and what's wrong with that," said Haider.

"Haider, have you seen the time to talk," said Tehreem.

Haider pulled Tehreem towards him by the waist, she was caught off guard. Her hand rested on his torso while his held her tight by the waist with no intension to let her go. Haider caressed her jawline with his free hand, she looked at him with her doe eyes.

"Tehreem, I know what I said to you earlier is a lot to digest but I'm falling for you hard and there's no wrong with that because you're my f*caking wife, but I want to know your feelings towards my feelings" said Haider looking hopefully into Tehreem's eyes.

"Haider not now, go and get some sleep" said Tehreem, Tehreem tried to walk away from Haider, but Haider was not going to let her go, Haider pulled her harder towards him and He crashed his lips onto hers.

He Kissed her like he was thirsty for her for so long, she slowly kissed him back surprising him. She held onto him by hugging him, He held one of his hands on her waist and held his close to him. Her body was squished against his, He held his hand on her head.

Her both hands were resting on his back, they were kissing each other passionately. He slowly broke his kiss and started kissing near the tip of her lips, slowly moving towards her collar bone. His hand left her head and was inside her loose shirt.

"Stop" both heard a scream, it was from Sarah.

Both was caught off guard, Tehreem straightened her ruffled Hair and shirt. Both turned towards a horrified Sarah. There was an awkward silence in the room, Tehreem and Haider looked at each other.

"God! I do not deserve this much trauma; I could have lived happily without seeing my brother literally making out with my sister-in-law" said Sarah with a traumatised look.

"You both should pay for my trauma Therapy" said Sarah with a horrified look. Tehreem and Haider looked at each other then looked down in guilt.

"You both know very well that I'm sleeping here, and I could wake up any second but still you had to do this to me, why do you both hate me so much" asked Sarah and both looked at her with guilt.

"What's going on" asked Hina with a concerned expression.

"Haider, what are you doing over here?" asked Hina, Hina looked at Sarah then looked at the couple then back at Sarah then she looked at Saaz. Tehreem was flushed in red, and Haider was out of breath, they were dishevelled.

"No way" said Hina.

"Yup" said Sarah.

"My poor daughter" said Hina and started laughing, Saaz was trying his best to supress his laughter after realising.

"You both lovey dove couple go back to your room, I'll stay with Sarah" said Hina.

"I'll stay, it's fine," said Tehreem.

"My daughter is too traumatized already, Tehreem gets Haider under control" said Hina supressing her laughter, Tehreem was blushing and was looking like a tomato. Tehreem and Haider left the room.

"I'm literally going to kill you," said Tehreem.

"You kissed me back and you didn't stop me so you're equally guilty" said Haider..........