Chapter 56

Heavenly

Tehreem's words were stuck at her throat, she was speechless moaning mess

Tehreem's words were stuck at her throat, she was speechless moaning mess. His eyes wandered for the answer with hope and her lustful eyes too said a similar story. Tehreem nodded because she couldn't bring out the words.

"Words Tehreem" said Haider and Tehreem was trying to bring herself to say.

"I wouldn't do anything without your Verbal consent, I wouldn't ever force upon you," said Haider.

"Do-Don't S-St-Stop" Tehreem managed to say.

"Your wish is my command" said Haider in a sultry voice which send shivers down her spine. Tehreem clutched into Haider with no intention to leave.

Haider started attacking her lips and they were kissing each other passionately; they couldn't get enough of each other. His hands roamed around her body. He pulled the other hand of her dress down. Her dress slowly fell off her body leaving her in her undergarments. Tehreem let out an audible gasp.

"You look so beautiful that I can't keep my eyes off you" said Haider and started touching her skin softly, she felt shivers down her spine.

"Look at me, you've no idea how beautiful you're" said Haider looking at her eyes and Pecked Tehreem's soft lips.

His hands roamed around her naked warm skin; He couldn't still believe that this all is reality. He started kissing around her collar bones and she let out a supressed moan, he felt surreal hearing the moan he caused. He loved the effect he was making on her and her body.

He started kissing down to her breasts. He slowly pulled down one of the hands of the bra, her one boob was completely exposed and the other one was partially. She was high on pleasure that she didn't even notice that he reached there. He bit her soft nipple.

She let out an audible gasp and she was blushing into a deep shade of red. Haider started devouring her breasts and she was trying to hold on to her moans from coming out. He couldn't get enough of her, her nipples were hard from his effect on her.

Haider slowly pulled down the other hand of the bra, she was completely naked from her up. She realised that and tried covering herself with her hands, her cheeks were red from blushing hard. Haider pinned her hand in the back with one hand and she audibly gasped.

"Don't hide yourself from me, my eyes will always find you" said Haider in Tehreem's ears in a sultry way and softly bit her ears.

Haider started leaving marks on one of her breasts and cupping the other. Tehreem was a moaning mess at that point. Her moans were encouragement for me, he wanted to hear her moan uncontrollably. It wasn't that far away since she was already a moaning mess. He pulled away and looked at her.

"There is no turning back from here, I wouldn't be able to stop myself how much I try" said Haider and Tehreem bit her lips.

"That's not helping me one bit, it just makes me want to kiss you hard and f*ck you endlessly in this bed" said Haider which made Tehreem feel her breathe stuck.

Haider started kissing her body. "Tell me," Said Haider

"Please continue, don't stop" said Tehreem moaning.

"Your wish is my command" said Haider with a smirk.

Haider pushed Tehreem to the bed, and she was surprised by his actions. She looked up to see him take off his Shirt, she closed her eyes to sink in the facts that's going to happen after this point.

Haider jumped over her, Naked. He slowly slid down her panties, he could feel the shivers she was feeling down her body. She hid her parts with her hands. He jumped on top of her and pinned her hands over her head. She slowly opened her eyes to meet his lustful ones.

"Don't you hide yourself," said Haider.

Haider suddenly inserted his finger inside her. She let out an audible sensual moan. He could feel the wetness in his hand, he was proud that he made her so wet. He took his finger out and it was coated with her juices.

"You taste heavenly" said Haider licking his finger. Tehreem was beyond embarrassed by his comment.

She moaned loudly when he inserted his finger back in her, He started playing with her with his one finger. He had accomplished the effect he wanted on her; she was moaning uncontrollably.

She couldn't stop herself, Haider smirked seeing this. He inserted one more finger inside her and increased his speed. He could see her panting which was giving him so much happiness. He wanted her to be so out of breath after he's done, he wasn't going to stop until she was.

He started inserting more fingers inside her and increased his pace. He could feel her tightness on his fingers. He was soaking in the beauty of her moans. He could see her Breasts going up and down from her deep breaths. He had a cocky smirk on his face.

The great Tehreem who would dare to fight against him was squirming below him, out of breath and deep in pleasure from him. He did it, He had her which felt like heaven to him. Now he just wanted to be inside her and make her feel lot of things.

"You can do this and it's going to be worth it" said Haider and before Tehreem could understand, Haider placed his tip on hers.

He slowly thrusted inside her, she was going to scream in pain. He concealed lot of her screams by kissing her, He slowly pulled out of her to see the blood stains. He looked at her pained look, He thrusted inside her slowly and this time let her scream all she wanted.

"I'm the first one to be inside you and you're the first one I'm inside" said Haider and kept on Thrusting inside her.

She started moaning loudly and got accustomed to the pain he was causing her. He felt her nails getting dug in his back. He thrusted inside her and her moans were getting crazy, He planted his seeds inside her then realised what he had done.

"Shit, I didn't use a condom and I don't think you're in control" said Haider and Tehreem nodded.

It was a conversation to have but the time wasn't right. The conversation wasn't going to dwell into their pleasure. He kept on Thrusting into her, and they were sweating profusely. He understood that she was in the edge.

"Cum" said Haider in a raspy voice, she felt like she was in some kind of heaven. She couldn't even understand what all she was feeling but she only knew that she was deep in pleasure with Haider.

"How do you feel" asked Haider

"H-Hea-Heaven" said Tehreem between her pants and Haider smirked.

"Another round?" Asked Haider

Authors noteMidnight Smut UpdateThat was an unexpected twist

Authors note
Midnight Smut Update
That was an unexpected twist