Chapter 35

Frustrated Meltdown

"Haven't you told your sister that you're leaving for Honeymoon? you both seem close" asked Hina and Haider looked at Tehreem

"Haven't you told your sister that you're leaving for Honeymoon? you both seem close" asked Hina and Haider looked at Tehreem. He knew that he was the one who created the issues and moments like this makes him feel guilty.

"I must've forgot to mention it," said Tehreem

"She came after you both left, maybe an hour later and she came looking for you but you weren't here so she left, she looked disappointed, she might be missing you so much" said Hina and Tehreem hummed, Haider's eyes were fixed on Tehreem.

"Call her up" said Hina

"I will" said Tehreem with a cheery voice

"Anyway, both of you sleep, you've a lot of places to visit tomorrow" said Hina and cut the call. Haider looked at Tehreem with a questioning look, Tehreem kept her phone aside.

"What?" asked Tehreem

"Aren't you going to call Areeka" asked Haider with a questioning look

"As if" said Tehreem and held on to the blanket, Haider still had a confused look

"I am not dying to speak to her, I don't want to even speak to her or see her face, you itself set the fire so stop looking clueless" said Tehreem and offed the lamp next to her.

Both fell asleep after a while. The golden rays of the sun fell on Haider's face, and he turned to the other side. After a while he opened his eyes to wake up to Tehreem's peaceful sleeping face.

"Tehreem, wake up" said Haider looking at clock, they would be late if they stall

"I want to sleep" said Tehreem in a grumpy voice and he sighed.

He went to the washroom and came back; Tehreem was sleeping peacefully which made him reluctant to wake her up. He went and ordered breakfast for both, the breakfast arrived, and he decided to call Tehreem up.

"Tehreem wake up" said Haider, she woke up with a groan and was greeted with Haider's face.

"Go and be ready, I'll set up the breakfast during that time and be fast," said Haider

Tehreem changed into comfortable yet fashionable clothes. She came outside to find Haider waiting her for breakfast. She sat beside him and munched the food; she finished eating and disposed the food.

"Let's go" said Haider and Tehreem nodded. She took her bag and packed the essentials.

They reached downstairs and found the car waiting for them. Both got in, Tehreem was looking outside and taking pictures. Haider on the other side was stealing glances at Tehreem who was acting like a kid at vacation.

"Tehreem we are here and please don't wander off like a kid" said Haider in an annoyed

"You are here to find me when I wander off and for god's sake, I'm not a small kid, I'm an adult and you can call me to find where I'm at," said Tehreem