1

"Stiles," Sheriff Stilinski said sternly. Stiles was absorbed in his laptop. He and his dad had been arguing for a few minutes as he tried to get him to go to school.

The sheriff gave up and dragged Stiles from the laptop.
"School, right now," he insisted.
"Fine," Stiles said and closed the laptop running off. The sheriff rolled his eyes, sighing.
"Love you Dad," Stiles said with his goofy smile at the door. The sheriff smiled in spite of himself.
"Get to school," he said.

Stiles started his Jeep. The sun felt just right today. Everything did. It was the first day of school. A new beginning. And Stiles was happy for more than one reason. He came out to his dad during the break. He told him he was bi. And he was gonna tell his crush he was bi today too. He was going straight to the Hale house after school. He would tell derek the way he felt.

He had all summer to really think it through. He missed derek and hoped there would be some kinda trouble so derek would be around again.

He practically bounced his way into class sitting behind his best friend in the usual fashion.
"What are you so happy about?" Scott grumbled. He and Allison had broke up before summer break and he had just saw her last night, when he wasn't even sure he'd ever see her again. He wasn't in the best mood.

Stiles leaned forward with the goofy smile on his face.
"I'm bi," he announced quietly. Scott's face instantly lit up with a smile in support for his best friend.
"Summer was really self discovery for you too," he said.
"Yup and I have a crush," stiles added.
"I bet it's danny," scott said.

Stiles rolled his eyes. "no, danny's cute but no. He's older," he said, practically bouncing in his seat, his hyperactivity showing in his excitement.

Scott laughed. "What older guy? The only one we know is derek." Stiles' felt his face instantly redden at the mention of derek's name. Scott's eyes widened.
"You like derek?" He asked.

"Who likes derek?" Allison asked sitting beside scott, lydia right behind her. Scott stared at her, speechless.
"Hi, I missed you? Can we talk?" She asked. Scott smiled the widest smile stiles had seen in his entire time with Scott and nodded. Stiles smiled too, being happy for his friend.

He leaned back, hugging his backpack, his mind swimming of derek. Everything he could remember that he had learned. He absentmindedly chewed on his backpack as he remembered derek shirtless.

Everyone's phone dinged as the teacher walked in. She was beautiful, stunning. But stiles didn't care as he listened to the other guy's remarks about her. He was in love.