Epilogue

Stiles' p.o.v.

"Derek, you forgot the butter," Issac whines in disappointment.

"Oh, did I? Sorry, I got really excited when I saw you guys cuddling," he says pouting.

"Don't worry I'll fix it. Stiles to the rescue!" I say, hopping out of Issac's arms while both my mates start laughing. I smile, enjoying how much I make them laugh.

This past year has been awesome. Both Issac and Derek have worked so hard to help me feel loved and know I belong with them every single day. We moved into Derek's loft together and we have been planning to work on the Hale house for our future kids because apparently both Derek and Issac can get me pregnant.

At first, I was totally freaked out. But I quickly warmed to the idea of having both of my mates' babies. Plus they both assured me that way after I finish my training at the FBI Academy. And they would always be there to take care of our litter.

"I'm like the Jedi of this pack, you know," I say from the kitchen. Both of them groan.

"Seriously? The movie hasn't even started yet and you open with that one?" Issac complains, "Remember when we watched Avengers? He walked around acting like Tony Stark for a week."

"Because he's cool," I say, plopping back into the couch with the popcorn that Issac starts greedily gobbling up instantly.

"Maybe we shouldn't watch it then," Derek says jokingly, with a mischeavous smirk.

"No! I'll be quiet. I'll be quiet!" I say pouting.

"I'm just kidding," he says, putting his arm around me and planting a soothing kiss on my head as he starts the movie. I smile up at him as Issac, who ate the whole bowl, puts his head on my lap and wraps his arms around my waist, snuggling his head into my tummy. My smile grows as I feel something I've been feeling every single day with my mates.

Complete.