No One Will Know

There isn't much story about Wei Changze and Cangse Sanren, I want to write one where they spend time with Wei Ying before they pass away.
########################################################
A child is born with both core, a golden core and a dark core, this dark core is call resentment core. The parent doesn't about it yet, they think that their child is just a normal child until one day.

When the three family members walk on the road to find an inn, it was already dark outside. They didn't realize that during that night, they were attacked by a monster tiger.

"A-Ying stay here," The little boy stay far away, he watches as his parent fight off the monster tiger. That is when the little boy notices another one came out at them, he rush toward his parents, "Die! Niang! Watch out!"

He went to stand behind his parent with his arm stretch out, "Wei Ying." Then all of suddenly a dark mist came out of Wei Ying body, it turns into a needle. When the creature jump toward them, it got stabbed by the dark needle.

Wei Ying and his parent watch in shock as this dark energy kill two monsters at once.

"Cangse....did you....did....you....did you see that?" Wei Changze watch his wife rushing over to their son.

"Niang, Niang, I... I... I... A-Ying didn't do that," Wei Ying end up crying, he was scare to see something came out of his body like that.

"Shhhhhh, baby boy is okay. You just save us, you should be happy," Cangse move Wei Ying back to look at him. She dry his tear with her motherly kisses, "Niang, that's tickle," Wei Ying giggle at how his mom kiss tickle his cheek.

"A-Ying, thank you son," Wei Ying look up at his father. He gave them his sunshine smile, "My A-Ying save his parent, that's my boy. Always protect those you care about and love with all your heart, okay?"

"Mn, will remember A-Die word."

"Can we go now? I am hungry,"

Both of his parents laugh at how cute Wei Ying is when he pouts. They know that they need to let Baoshan Sanren know about this, they want her to help Wei Ying to control this other power inside him. This way it won't leak out when he gets angry.

After staying in an inn, they left the next morning. They even buy some food to take with them so that their son won't get hungry along the way to see Cangse mother.

"Niang, where are we going?" Wei Ying asked while patting his parent donkey.

"We are heading to a mountain to see your grandmother. Isn't that great?"

"Mn, A-Ying want to see grandmother."

About 2 to 3 hour later, Changze, Cangse and Wei Ying arrived at the top of a mountain, the willow move aside to let the three of them through.

"This place is beautiful, did grandmother grow them?"

A voice said, "yes, your grandmother grew the plant."

"Shixiong!"

That person just smile at Cangse, "Shijie! Wei gongzi!" Another appear next to the other person.

"Xingchen!" Cangse went over to the one she call Xingchen, she pull him into her arm and hugged him really tight.

*Sigh* "Shimei, Xingchen can't breath?"

Cangse pull away, she see Xingchen trying to catch his breath, "Ah, I am so sorry Xingchen!"

The other man just chuckle at Cangse goofiness. He turn back to look at the other two.

"Wei Changze and who is this little man?" He asked Wei Ying.

Wei Ying jump down from donkey, "A-Ying is not little...this one name is Wei Ying courtesy Wuxian. And you two are?"