A Plan

Lan Xichen arrived at Yunmeng, he is now talking to Jiang Fengmian.

"So are you saying that Jin Guangshan send someone to follow A-xian and his uncle?" Lan Xichen nodded his head.

"I think he is trying to get rid of Sect leader Yanling and his clan. We need to act fast and we need to have another discussion conference in a week or so. If not, then he will attack Yanling clan."

Jiang Fengmian agree to what Lan Xichen is saying, "I will let my son and daughter help with the inviting." Lan Xichen sigh with a relief.

"Zewu Jun, why don't you and your disciple stay for the night? It is already night time, you and your disciple can depart tomorrow after a goodnight test."

"Thank you, Xiandu. We will take up your offering," Lan Xichen and his disciple bow to Jiang Fengmian and he did the same to them.

The next morning Lan Xichen and his disciple left Yunmeng to head back to Cloud Recesses. Now all they need now is to wait, wait for Jiang Fengmian to send out invitations for all of the clan leader to have a discussion Conference at the Jiang clan.

When Lan Xichen arrived at Cloud Recesses, someone was waiting for him. "Xichen."

"Mingjue xiong, I didn't expect you to be here," Lan Xichen walk over to greeted Nie Mingjue.

"I am here to talk to you about Meng Yao." Lan Xichen nodded his head.

The two of them headed to Lan Xichen room, once they are there Lan Xichen serve tea to Nie Mingjue.

"I don't think Meng Yao is a nice person and before you said anything, let me finish first." Lan Xichen nodded his head.

"At Nevernight, he was about to use my own sword to kill me. Sect leader Yanling came just in time to save me from been murdered by Meng Yao. We should also need to do something about him as well."

'I always thought that A-Yao is a nice, kind and friendly but I guess I was wrong. He seem to have to face,' "what do you think we should do?" Lan Xichen asked.

"We will talk about this at the next discussion conference."

"But don't you think we should invite Jin Guangshan, Meng Yao and Jin Zixun?"

"Your right, we should invite them. Then we can block their core, Xichen, your good at it. Can you do it?"

Lan Xichen nodded his head, "I will try my best." 'I also need to send a message back to Wangji to let him know what is will happen soon.'

After the talk with Nie Mingjue, Lan Xichen end up writing a message to Lan Zhan to let him know what is going on in their cultivation world.

On the next day Lan Zhan received his brother message, "Lan Zhan, what did Zewu Jin said?" Wei Ying asked.

Lan Zhan handed over the message to Wei Ying to read, "oh another discussion conference in a month. To deal with Jin Guangshan, Jin Zixun and Meng Yao. Whoa, this is serious, he was the one send someone to follow us."

"We should let Shushu know," Wei Ying nodded his head, so the two of them take the message to Yanling Daoren to read it.

"Ying gege! Zhan Gege! A-Yuan get to come here to play with A-Yuan Shixiong!" Wen Yuan waved his small hand to both Wei Ying and Lan Zhan.

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan wave back to Wen Yuan, "This is the life for a small child. I hope he already forgotten what happen at Qiongqi path."

"We can always ask Wen Qing," Wei Ying nodded his head. So they went to find Yanling Daoren, Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan. They always find the three of them in the meeting hall, they have thing to discuss about, thing that Wei Ying rather not know.