The Fourth Path

"Lan Qiren?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"No not the old man, but his proud student, Lan Zhan, Lan Wangji, Lan Er Gongzi," Nie Huaisang said to Wei Wuxian, who know which person he is talking about.

"Oh you mean a guy with stoic face, wearing mourning clothes, a ribbon on his forehead and golden eye?" They we're all surprise that Wei Wuxian know who this person is.

"Shixiong, you saw him?"

Wei Wuxian nodded his head, "Wei xiong, where did you see him?" Nie Huaisang asked.

"Up there," he pointed to the roof top in front of them.

"Wei xiong, you sure are daring, you came back after curfew, what else did you do?"

"I came back with two bottle of wine, and oh yea, I fought with Lan Er Gongzi."

"You what?!" They all shouted at once.

"You came back late, bring wine, and you fought in cloud Recesse, that is like three rule you have broken there, Wei xiong."

When they enter into the classroom, everyone felt eye on them. Sitting at the front of the classroom in on their left, Lan Zhan is glaring at Wei Ying.

"Good luck Wei xiong, he is targeting you," Jiang Cheng and Nie Huaisang went to their seats. (So I am gonna change a little bit, instead of Jin Zixuan sitting next to Lan Zhan, let have Wei Ying sit next to him instead.)

Wei Ying went to seat down next to Lan Zhan left side. His disciple sit right behind him, "Shixiong please don't cause anymore trouble. You don't want Sect leader to get angry do you?"

Wei Ying sigh, "I know I know."

While listen to one of the Lan disciple talk about the rule and other thing about the Lan clan, Wei Ying took a glance over at Lan Zhan. 'How can he still so straight and listen to this boring lecture?'

When it was over, it was time for each heir from each clan to present their gift to Lan Qiren. First it the Jin Clan, then the Nie Clan, last is the Jiang clan, when Jiang Cheng is about to presented his gift to Lan Qiren, a voice said, "I didn't know that the Lan Clan gate is so hard to enter."

"I didn't know that Wen gongzi will come today, we Lan clan apologize to Wen gongzi. For the past few year, the Wen clan never attended the lecture of the Lan clan. Is Wen gongzi going to stay here for our lecture or relay any advice from Xiandu?"

"Sect leader Lan, you are wrong. I am not here for a lecture, I am only escorting someone here. Beside, the Wen clan of Qishan is the one who educate the other people. So there is no need for us Wen clan to be at your lecture here in Cloud Recesse."

Wei Ying can see Lan Zhan is about to do something, so he grabbed onto Lan Zhan long sleeves. Lan Zhan felt someone grabbing his sleeves, he turn around to look at the hand, he follow it, he see that it was Wei Ying who is holding on to his sleeves. He see Wei Ying who shook his head no, letting him know that don't do anything to make the Wen clan to target his Lan clan.

All Lan Zhan can do is, tighten his hand on his Bichen to calm himself down. Lan Xichen saw the whole thing, 'I am glad someone can calm him down.'

When Wen Chao is about to do something else a girl from behind him step up, she bow to Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren.

"I'm Wen Qing from the Wen Clan of Qishan. Under the order of Xiandu, I am to attend the lecture here at Gusu Lan Sect Clan. I, Wen Qing and my didi, Wen Ning, are the first time here in Cloud Recesse and we are not familiar with the rules. I hope that Sect leader Lan and Master Lan can forgive us."