Saving The Wen Remnant

"Wei Ying, we need to take a break. We will continue looking, okay?" Lan Zhan can see how worry Wei Ying is.

"Mn."

"Wei Ying, since it was the Jin who have captured the Wen why not ask them? We won't be able to find them like this."

"Why didn't I think of that? Then after we rest we will call the other back," Lan Zhan nodded his head.

So after they got their rest, the two of them went up into the sky. Wei Ying set off a flare to get the other attention.

The Yanling disciple in the east, south and west, saw the flare symbol of their clan. They went toward that direction. They ride their sword with full speed, they don't want to get there late.

About an hour or so late, all three group arrived. "Shixiong, Hanguang Jun," they bow to Wei Ying and Lan Zhan, the two of them gave them a nod to their head.

"We are heading back to NeverNight. There is a certain Jin, that need to be questioned. Let's go," they all nodded their head, so they all left from there.

Once they arrived at NeverNight, the banquet is still going. They all enter into the palace, "JIN ZIXUN!!!!" Wei Ying voice echo within the big hall.

Everyone in the room looked at an angry Wei Ying, they can feel the air around them becoming very strong and very cold. Not until a hand is on his wrist, that is when Wei Ying calm down.

Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan went to Wei Ying side, "A-Xian, what's wrong?"

Wei Ying went to stand in front of the place where Jin Zixun is sitting. He use his qi energy to lifted Jin Zixun up, "Wei Wuxian what do you think your doing? Let me go!" Jin Zixun struggle to get out of Wei Ying grip.

"I will not, not until you tell me where are the Wen? Where did you take them? I went to find them all over the place, I didn't see them anywhere. Now tell me before I kill you!" When other Jin surrounded Wei Ying, the Yanling disciple went to stand guard around Wei Ying.

"Hurt our gongzi/Shixiong! We will fight you to death!" One of the Yanling disciple hissed at the Jin disciple.

"Oi Jiang Fengmian, you are his best excellency here why are you stoping them?!" Jin Guangshan pointed at Wei Ying and the Yanling disciple.

"Wei Wuxian have the right to ask. Jin Zixun, if you don't want to get punished, you better tell him." Jiang Fengmian glared at Jin Zixun.

"I"ll tell I'll tell....they....they....they are at....qiongqi path," Wei Ying dropped Jin Zixun from where he is at. When he fell, he hit the table with a loud thud.

Wei Ying walk out of there really fast, Lan Zhan, Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan also follow along. The Yanling disciple follow as well, while they are outside Wei Ying turn to look at their disciple, "help me go find Wen Qing, she probably here in LanLing or in Yiling. Once you do, tell her that you know Wei Wuxian. Also, i want some of you to go into town. Buy four horse carriage and some food, meet us at Qiongqi path okay?"

"Yes Shixiong," with that the Yanling went in different direction to go do what Wei Ying tell them to do.

"A- Xian we are coming with you?" Wei Ying nodded their head. All four of them went into the directions of the Qiongqi path, they hope that nothing has happen to Wen Ning yet or the other Wen remnant.

Wei Ying, Lan Zhan, Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan arrived at Qiongqi path, what they see is not human at all. A old women carrying a luring flag walking back and forth with a little boy on her back. Other Wen is rolling wheel barrel around with rock in them, "this is slavery!" Sonf Lan shouted in anger.