Welcome To Yanling Clan

It took them several day to get there, they rest every now and then, since they have wounded elderly and a child to look after.

"Gege, can we take a break A-Yuan is tire," Yanling Daoren look back to Wei Ying, "A-Xian, let's all take a break. We been walking for hours," Wei Ying nodded his head. "Okay A-yuan. Let's take a break."

All the Wen got out, they stretched their tire and aching bones. "Tire to go find some firewood. It will be cold tonight, we have a child to look after."

"Yes sect leader."

"Gege, I did know your name," Wen Yuan asked, while they are sitting on a log outside.

"My name is Wei Ying, you can call me Ying gege and this one here," Wei Ying pointed to Lan Zhan who is sitting next to him, "Lan Zhan, you can call him Zhan Gege."

"Hm, Ying gege, Zhan Gege," Wei ying and Lan Zhan smiled at Wen Yuan.

"He remind me of when you first arrived our sect, A-Xian," other disciple agree to what Yanling Daoren said.

"Shixiong you were one mischievous child," they all said in union.

"Oi! I am your Shixiong here!" Lan Zhan couldn't help but smile a little bit since he really like this side of Wei Ying.

"Ren shushu, can A-Yuan learn how to hold a sword too?" All of the adult stop laughing, they all look at Wen Yuan.

"Of course you can, first thing first. You have to meditate to make your own core first."

"Meditate?" Wen Yuan asked with a curious tone in his voice.

"Yes, like this," Yanling Daoren show Wen Yuan how is done. He show Wen Yuan the lotus sitting position. "Just like this little one."

"Okay," Wen Yuan sat like Yanling Daoren, "close your eye and concentrate, nothing negative, all positive, search for that golden core inside of you."

Wei Ying, Lan Zhan and Yanling Daoren can see a small core growing inside of Wen Yuan, "When he grow up, he will be a great cultivator. A-Xian, Wangji, train A-Yuan well."

"Yes Ren shushu."

"Sect leader, is night time. Should we also take a rest here?" Yanling Daoren look up, indeed it was night time. "Yes we should, go talk to the other. We need people to stand guard and switch night watch every now and then," his disciple nodded his head.

"Ren shushu, A-Yuan," Yanling Daoren looked Wen Yuan who is still mediating. "Don't worry, I'll watch over him."

"Then Lan Zhan and I will take first watch," the two of them walk over to the Yanling disciple, "hey guys, we will take the first watch. Why don't you guys go get some rest? And make sure you wake up for your turn okay?"

"Yes, Shixiong!"

"Come on Lan Zhan," the two of them walk around the camping site, "You don't regret leaving your clan to come stay in Yanling clan?" Wei Ying asked while walking around to make sure no one or no ghost or monster will attack them.

"Xiong zhang say that it is best for me to be away from the clan for a while," Lan Zhan pull out Wei Ying Jade. "Here," Lan Zhan handed the Jade back to Wei Ying, "Is okay, you keep it. I got one more of those back home, this one, belong to you now. When or if you want to leave and come back here, this Jade will show you the way back."

It took them 10 to 12 days for them to arrive at the gate or a barrier where no one can enter or see. All they see is forest ahead of them. They can't enter the barrier as well, but if they do, it will be bunch of trees.

"There is nothing here," one of the Wen popped their head out to look around them. "Ah, that my friend, our clan is invisible to their eye but to our clan we have a way," Yanling Daoren hold up a special Jade pedants. He hold it up in front of him, the barrier open a big door for everyone to go through.

"Wow that is amazing!" All of the adult laugh at how excited Wen Yuan is. "Wen clan, we.come to your new home," the bright light dim down, it show the Wen clan a big mansion, it is surrounded by mountains.

"Ren shushu is this where we are staying?"  Yanling Daoren nodded his head.

"This is also where you will be training, to be a Yanling disciple. I am sure your Shixiong will help you train, am I right?"

"Yes Sect leader! We will help our shidi train well!"

"Alright let's go in," they all walk into the barrier. Once they all enter the barrier close it really fast.

"A-Xian why did you close it so fast?" Xiao Xingchen asked.

"Ever since we left, someone been following us."

Yanling Daoren turn around to look at his disciple, "go back first, there is a place for the Wen clan to settle down. Make sure to let them be themselves, if Wen guniang said that you all can leave then leave okay?"

"Yes Sect leader!" So the Yanling disciple left with the Wen.

Yanling Daoren, Xiao Xingchen, Song Lan, Wei Ying and Lan Zhan watch as that certain someone try to take down the shield but nothing work.

"Sect leader Jin will be very disappointed," that person doesn't know that there are five people who can hear what he is saying.

"Sect leader Jin?" All five of them looked at each other, "so it was Jin Guangshan who ask this person to follow us."

"They won't find our place, all they see are forest and tree. But we should still keep an eye on Jin Guangshan," the other nodded their head.

"Ren shushu, I will let my brother know and Sect leader Nie as well," Yanling Daoren nodded his head to what Lan Zhan just said.

"Let's head back, I'm sure he will get lost in the wood. The other are waiting," so all four of them head back to their house.

"Come on Lan Zhan, you have to see it," Wei Ying dragged Lan Zhan to their mansion with a big smile on his face.

Once they got there Yanling Daoren stand in front of the door, "can you go call Wen guniang and her family here. We need to welcome them," one of the Yanling disciple went to go call for the Wen family.

A minute later, the Yanling disciple came back with the Wen. "Wen guniang, how is your family settling in?" Wen Qing nodded her head, "Thank you for having a place of our own, sect leader Yanling." Wen Qing gave a bow to Yanling Daoren. Her family did the same.

"Please rise, from now on, this will be your home. If you need anything please ask our maid or our cooker. They made the best food here in Yanling. Now then, Wen clan and Hanguang Jun, Welcome Come to Yanling Clan. We hope this place will become your home from now on."

"Wen clan, Hanguang Jun! We Welcome you to your home!" Everyone in the Yanling clan give Lan Zhan and the Wen clan a bow to welcome them.

Wei Ying, Xiao Xingchen, Song Lan and Yanling Daoren smile at their new family member, because their family got bigger now.
🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁
I hope everyone enjoy reading this chapter! Comment and Vote, is okay if you don't want to vote! Thank you for reading!