Stygian Tiger Amulet

After Yanling Daoren, Jiang Fengmian, Lan Xichen and Yu Ziyuan went inside to wait for the other to return. They all hear footstep walking into the sword hall and then into the main hall.

"Ren shushu!" Wei Ying rush over to Yanling Daoren side, "A-Xian be respectful," Yanling Daoren said with not an angry tone at Wei Ying.

"Ah, I'm sorry Ren Shushu," Wei Ying and the Yanling disciple went into the middle, they clasped their hand together, "I am sorry for disrespecting you, Sect Leader Jiang. Let me introduce myself. My name is Wei Ying, Courtney Wuxian, is a pleasure to meet you," they bow to Jiang Fengmian.

Jiang Fengmian got up, he walk up to Wei Ying, "Wei Ying, you don't need to bow to me. Everyone please ride your head," they did just that.

"May I call you A-xian?" This confuse Wei Ying, he look over at Yanling Daoren, he nodded his head. Wei Ying look back to Jiang Fengmian, "Yes, you may, Sect leader Jiang."

Jiang Fengmian chuckle, "Call me Shushu, I know your parent as well. Let me look at you," Jiang Fengmian step back, he look up and down at Wei Ying.

"Mhmm, you have grown into a find young man. Sect leader Yanling did a great job rising you," this got Madam Yu angry.

"Yu Ziyuan, don't you dare open your mouth!" Yanling Daoren hissed Yu Ziyuan.

"Now now, let's talk about the discussion conference Sect leader Yanling," Lan Xichen try to calm the sect leader down.

"A-xian, come sit," Xiao Xingchen patted the seats next to his. Wei Ying seat in between Yanling Daoren and Xiao Xingchen.

"Right, what do you said, Sect leader Yanling? Will you join us to fight against Wen Rouhan?" Lan Xichen asked.

Yanling Daoren look to his side at Wei Ying, Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan, "Shixiong, if you decide to join then I will as well but we only join because Sect leader Lan ask permission from us."

Xiao Xingchen turn to look at his partner, Song Lan nodded his head, he look back to Yanling Daoren, "Zichen will help too."

"Ren shushu, Chen shushu, Wei Ying want to help too, can I?" Yanling Daoren and Xiao Xingchen smiled at Wei Ying, "Of course, our A-Xian can help but there is one thing I want you to do. We will talk about it when we get home," Wei Ying nodded his head.

Yanling Daoren look back to Lan Xichen, "okay we will join. But! I don't want other clan  leader to talk to us. I only accept because you ask permission from us," this got Lan Xichen very happy, "thank you Sect leader Yanling!"

Lan Xichen turn his attention back to Jiang Fengmian, "how about you, Sect leader Jiang?"

"We will join as well, then where do you think we will have the discussion conference?" Jiang Fengmian asked.

"I hope is not at the Jin,I don't like their gongzi at all," Yanling Daoren hear one of his disciple whispering to each other.

"The Jin?" Yanling Daoren asked.

"The Jin clan is a rich clan but they are also arrogant, they think highly about themselves," Wei Ying said with a annoying voice.

"What did you said brat?!" Yu Ziyuan shouted at Wei Ying. He went to hide behind Xiao Xingchen.

Xiao Xingchen look at Yu Ziyuan, "don't you dare call A-Xian a brat! What he said is the truth!" Xiao Xingchen hissed Yu Ziyuan.

"Xingchen?" Xiao Xingchen turn to look at Song Lan, "Jin clan is known for their rich, arrogant and like A-Xian said, think highly for themselves. There leader is a coward, he is also known as a man whore. He already married but he went to brothel to sleep with other women. I heard that he have many illegitimate sons or daughter out there, he doesn't want any of them but one son Jin Zixuan," Xiao Xingchen turn his attention to Lan Xichen.