Lotus Cove Under Attack

The next morning Wei Ying woke up, he look around the room, 'I'm back in cloud Recesse,' he look to his right to see Lan Zhan sitting at the table playing on his guqin. When he try to sit up he made noise which cause Lan Zhan to look over at the bed.

"Wei Ying!"

Lan Zhan rush over to Wei Ying side, he did one thing that shock and surprise Wei Ying. He pull Wei Ying into his arm.

"Wei Ying! Why didn't you let me stay to help you?! Did you know how scary I was when I can't go back into the cave to help you?! Jiang Wanyin, Jin Zixuan and Nie Huaisang dragged me away from the cave, they said that we should go find help before we can save you! I didn't want to go!"

'Since when did Lan er gongzi talk so much,' Wei Ying pull Lan Zhan away from him, "Lan er gongzi, I didn't want you to see what I am about to do. Other people can leave me but the only person I don't want to leave my side is you. That is why I want you to leave with the other."

"What is it that y-" Lan Zhan got cut off by two voice, "A-Xian!" The two turn toward the door to see Yanling Daoren, Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan, "Ren shushu, Chen shushu, Song Shushu, what are you doing in here?"

Before the three of them can answered Wei Ying question, Lan Zhan answered for Wei Ying. "After we save you, we send a message to Yanling clan. It took them three days to get here, they were really worry about you."

Xiao Xingchen walk over to Wei Ying side, "How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm fine but....." Xiao Xingchen looked at Yanling Daoren, he turn to looked at Lan Zhan, "Lan er gongzi, we need to talk to A- Xian for a while can you leave?" Lan Zhan look over at Wei Ying, he jaded his head, "Then please excuse me," Lan Zhan gave bow, he left from there.

"Ren shushu can you put a silence charm around the room, there something I want to talk to you three about," Yanling Daoren went to do just that. When he is finish, he went back over to Wei Ying, Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan side.

"Did anyone see you use it?" Song Lan asked.

"No, that is why I ask our disciple to take Lan Wangji out of the cave so that I can kill that immortal beast without anyone seeing me using resentful energy. Oh that right," Wei Ying look around him, "have you see my Qiankun pouch?"

"Here," Xiao Xingchen pull it from his sleeve, Wei ying took it from Xiao Xingchen hand. He pull out the sword from within the pouch, "This was inside of that immortal beast."

Xiao Xingchen took the sword into his hand, he got up, walk over to where Song Lan and Yanling Daoren is standing.

"A sword," Xiao Xingchen looked at Song Lan, "no just any ordinary sword, this is a yin iron sword," Xiao Xingchen look over at Wei Ying, "A-Xian, do you sense something from this sword?" Wei Ying nodded his head.

"I sense resentful energy coming from it. Oh that's right, Wen Chao took our sword. We need to find a way to get it back," all three look around the room, they didn't see Wei Ying sword any where.

Xiao Xingchen walk back over with the sword in his hand, he handed back to Wei Ying, "keep this, we will find a way to destroy it. For now, you should rest," Wei Ying out the sword back into the pouch, he lay back down to get more rest.

Two days later, Wei Ying feel better. As he walk around Cloud Recesse he heard, "Jiang gongzi! Jiang gongzi!" Wei Ying rush to where the voice was coming from.