Discussion Conference

It has been a week since Yanling Daoren and the other return back to their home.

"Shixiong, is A-Xian still in his room try to make that Stygian Tiger Amulet?" Xiao Xingchen asked, while taken a seat close to Yanling Daoren desk.

"Yes, A-Xian doesn't want us to interrupt him. I already told our disciple not to go near his room," Yanling Daoren answered Xiao Xingchen questions without looking up at him.

"Shixiong, what are you doing?" Xiao Xingchen asked as he looked at Yanling Daoren who is still writing something on the paper.

"Writing a message to Sect leader Lan. He won't know where our clan is at. He might send someone to take the invitation to us, so I will send him a message along with our symbol in it. This way whoever it is will see it above the sky."

"That make sense, not much people know where our clan is hiding."

"Okay, done," Yanling Daoren is about to send someone to take it to Lan Xichen only to stop by Song Lan who just walk into the room, "Daoren, let me and Xingchen go. We do need to buy more food."

"Zichen, you want us to go?" Song Lan nodded his head. "You been training the disciple and helping you Shixiong with his leader duty, you barely take a break so I thought this is the only way to get you out of the house for a while, right Sect leader Yanling?"

Xiao Xingchen turn to look at his Shixiong, "He right, go on Shidi. You two do need to spend sometime alone anyway."

"Shixiong!" Xiao Xingchen turn bright red. Yanling Daoren chuckle as he walk down toward Song Lan, "Here, make sure to give it directly to sect leader Lan. He is the only one who can open it," Yanling Daoren handed the message to Song Lan.

"Then we will be leaving now," Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen gave Yanling Daoren a bow, with that they left from there.

Three days later Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen return home, they handed the Qiankun pouch to one of the Yanling disciple, "We got tone of food in there, make sure not to drop it okay?" That disciple nodded their head.

Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen went into the main hall to look for Yanling Daoren, they want to tell him that they have delivered the message to Lan Xichen.

Two week later, a Lan disciple appear at their front door, "wait here, we will go get our sect leader," the two Lan disciple nodded their head.

"Wow there place is surrounded by mountain and green grass. Nothing around them, look very peaceful," his friend nodded their head.

A minute later the same Yanling disciple came out, "Come on in," the two Lan disciple nodded their head as they follow the Yanling disciple into the manor. "It is not much, but this is home for us and for our sect leader, Wei Shixiong, Xiao gongzi and Song gongzi."

"Ah we are here, our sect leader is waiting for you inside," they bow to each other, they went their separate way.

The two Lan disciple walk into the main hall, when they did, they see Yanling Daoren, Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan, "Sect leader Yanling, Xiao gongzi, Song gongzi," they gave a bow to the three adult in the room.

"Please rise, I am please to see how polite the Lan disciple is. Have a seats," they did just that, one of the Yanling disciple came back with tea for them.

"I hope the traveling from Gusu to here isn't tire for the two of you," Yanling Daoren smile at the two Lan disciple.

"It was, we got use to it since we always go on a long night hunt with our Lan er gongzi and Zewu Jun. Thank you for your concern Sect leader Yanling."