Cloud Recesses

"Happy Birthday A-Xian"

"Happy Birthday Wei Shixiong!"

The light went on, Wei Ying see birthday decorations all around the house, there are food on the table, there are food that he love very much.

"Thank you everyone!"

They all eat, talk, play game and even have a dual against one another. And of course, Wei Ying is enjoying this, since this is the first birthday party he have ever since his parents pass away.

When it is getting late the other gave Wei Ying his birthday present before heading off to bed. He is very happy to get this many present from his Shixiong, Shidi and meimei even from Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan.

The only two who are awake is Yanling Daoren and Wei Ying, "A-Xian, come with me into the main hall."

Wei Ying follow Yanling Daoren into the main hall, "Come sit up here with me?" Wei Ying did just that.

"Now that you are at the age of receiving a sword, I want to give you one."

Yanling Daoren summon up the same box that he did to show it to Xiao Xingchen. He handed over to Wei Ying to take it.

"Can I open it?"

Yanling Daoren laugh slightly, "of course, is your after all."

Wei Ying open the box, he see a sword that he never seen before.

"Is beautiful Ren Shushu, thank you so much!"

Seeing Wei Ying smile and happy, this make Yanling Daoren happy as well.

"This is a spiritual sword, why don't you give it a name?"

"There are many name that is going through my head but none of them fit this sword."

Yanling Daoren chuckle at this, "oh I know, how about Suibian!"

Yanling Daoren choked on his spit, "A-Xian, you can't name your sword whatever you want."

Wei Ying laugh at this, "Ren Shushu, is not whatever. Is Sui- bian."

The sword engraved the name on the outside of the sheath.

"Then Suibian it is, we will start training with Suibian starting tomorrow. This way you will get use to it, okay?"

"Mn!"

"Alright, is getting late. Go to bed, I will see you tomorrow."

"Goodnight Ren Shushu."

"Goodnight A-Xian."

Just like that, in the morning Wei Ying train with his new sword. Xiao Xingchen is training Wei Ying, he is teaching Wei Ying sword style from Baoshan Sanren while Song Lan teach him some from Baixue Temple.

Wei Ying is a fast learner, everything Yanling Daoren, Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan taught him, he got them all down very fast.

Yanling Daoren even teach his discipline along with Wei Ying on how to use bow and arrow. Just like the sword, Wei Ying is fast at using a bow and arrow as well.

He is able to shoot down many kite above them.

"Wei Shixiong leave some for us!"

Wei Ying snicker, "Alright, if you guys need help, just call for me okay?"

"Yes Shixiong!"

And they did ask him for help, he teach them how to stand right, hold the bow and arrow right and when to let go of the bow and arrow to shot at their target.